What is reDollar? What makes it unique in the market? Is it one that can be trusted anyway? This is exactly what we shall be looking at in today’s review, just to get a clear understanding of what reDollar is out to achieve. The review will take the structure outlined below:
- What is reDollar?
- How does it work?
- What items does reDollar.com accept?
- Is reDollar.com genuine or is it a scam?
- Pros and Cons
Name of the platform: reDollar
Official Website URL: https://www.redollar.com/
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
What is reDollar?
ReDollar.com presents itself as a well-funded FinTech firm that is out to dominate the buying industry in the whole of the USA. It claims to have reliable business morals, transparency, as well as the most lucrative deals that are aimed at paying nothing but the best prices that you are out to sell to them. The staff members of this company are under the instructions to treat all customers with the utmost respect. They are also supposed to see to it that they do not charge the customers any hidden fees, or fail to reveal the flaws in all the terms and conditions.
ReDollar.com’s slogan is ‘Transparent and beneficial like a bank”. This slogan is essentially aimed at highlighting the company’s culture . reDollar.com goes beyond the regular buying operations that individuals and other individuals do. They rely on the latest technology and equipment to evaluate the assets that you are selling. The experts this company has employed work in a lab in which every step is keenly monitored and perfected.
How does it work?
reDollar has simplified its activities to a 3-step process. This is meant to ensure the quick delivery of your valuable assets, as well as the reception of your due payment. Here are the steps that are followed for that to happen:
- You ship your items
- You are then required to agree to the offer that reDollar.com has put forward.
- Finally, you should expect to receive your payment in about 48 hours.
For you to ship your items to reDollar, you are required to either order a shipping kit or a shipping label.
Selling and shipping with reDollar.com’s shipping kit
You can order this company’s free shipping kit that is usually then shipped to your address of choice. The kit you receive contains that is needed for you to successfully sell all the assets. Depending on the shipment you intend to send to reDollar, the assets can be insured for a maximum of $150,000, which is all thanks to the UPS Parcel Pro High-Value shipping plan.
Selling and shipping with reDollar shipping Label
You can also simply request a free shipping label from reDollar, then mail them the insured assets. Your assets can be insured by the following firms:
- USPS- for a max value of $750
- FedEx- for a max value of $100,000
- UPS Parcel Pro High Value- for a max value of $150,000.
The two ship and sell approaches have the following benefits:
- No obligations
- There are no hidden fees
- There are no deductions
- You can reclaim your assets at any time
- You can get paid in less than 24 hours for the best-case scenarios.
Once you sell your assets, reDollar can send you money via:
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer
- Cashier’s check
- Money order
What items does reDollar.com accept?
Not every item that you own can be sold to this company. The following a list of the categories of the products you can sell to reDollar:
- Fine jewelry and Gold jewelry – reDollar accepts a wide range of luxury jewelry, designer jewelry, fine jewelry, as well as a wide range of valuable jewelry. These are usually in the form of earrings, brooches, cufflinks, rings, etc.
- Coins and bars– this company also accepts precious metal coins from all corners of the world. Examples include Libertad coins, junk silver, Buffalo coins, ingots, bricks, silver dollars.
- Broken jewelry and various scrap gold items – reDollar also accepts damaged and scrap jewelry in the form of gold powder, gold dust, nuggets, dental gold, pendants, etc.
- Silverware and flatware– the firm accepts various forms of silver, including the rare and antique pieces, coins, and bars. You can therefore ship your silver jewelry, bars and ingots, baskets, plates, pots, and candlesticks that are made of silver to reDollar.com.
- Luxury watches and pocket watches – reDollar.com accepts watches from well-recognized brands like Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Chopard, Omega, and Rolex.
- Diamonds and Colored –the company also has its arms wide open to those who would like to sell their mounted or loose diamonds. It also accepts gemstones. The common examples in this category are ruby, natural gemstones, jadeite, and musgravite.
- Luxury goods – reDollar accepts high-end goods from internationally recognized brands. You can sell your handbags, leather goods, decorative artifacts, art, or jewelry from companies such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Chopard, and Bvlgari.
- Paintings, art, and collectibles– you can ship your porcelain, antique glassware, comics, militaria, and other items of value to this company. They promise to give top dollar for them all.
Is reDollar.com genuine or is it a Scam?
In my own opinion, I think reDollar is a genuine company that is out to deliver genuine services to its customers. The reviews that have been presented so far only point to it as one that is very keen to ensure that all customers are well-attended to. I, therefore, think it has managed to uphold its slogan, “Transparent and Beneficial Like a Bank.” So far, I think it is that one company that you can trust if you need to dispose of jewelry, gold, silver, coins, antiques, luxury watches, and a wide range of valuables that you might be in possession of. As earlier on highlighted, the staff members are under instructions to treat customers with respect and consideration.
This is the reason reDollar has a rating of (4.9/5) stars Trustpilot (opens in new window), which is sufficient proof that customers are happy with what is being offered. In fact, most of the reviews on Trustpilot reveal that most customers are return customers. And with the shipping process that is both safe and secure, since it insured by the shipping company, one cannot help but feel comfortable enough to trust this company with pricey assets.
P.S: Looking for ways to invest in precious metals during these economically challenging times? hedge your hard-earned money against the forces of inflation by opening your precious metal IRA with a top-rated company who have great track records.
Pros and cons
It is always wise to compare the positive sides against the negative ones to get a better overall view of something, right? As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
- Impressive consumer ratings
- The payment is released very fast (less than 48 hours)
- Assets are insured during the shipping process
- No info on BBB or any of the other well-known independent 3rd party consumer protection agencies other than Trustpilot
Final Words and Verdict
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
reDollar is so far doing a pretty impressive job in the market and I think it is one that you can rely on if you want to dispose some valuable assets that you probably don’t need anymore or that you simply want to cash in. The customer reviews given so far prove that it is a platform that you can trust. However, we miss more reviews and ratings from them on most well-known and trusted independent 3rd party consumer protection agencies to give a higher score than 4,5.
That will be all for my review about what reDollar is. I hope gained enough insights to decide whether it is one for you or not. Do you have any questions about what reDollar is doing in the market? Feel free to drop it in the comments section so that I can respond to it right away.
I wish you success!
Eric, investor, and team member on Gold Retired!