Welcome to my TradingView review. In this review, we shall be looking at the perceived benefits of TradingView that you can possibly take advantage of to create a desirable financial life. Let us get right into it by expounding on the following questions:
- What is TradingView?
- How does it work?
- What are its main features?
- Pricing of the plans?
- Is TradingView genuine?
- What are its pros and cons?
Name of the platform: TradingView
Official Website URL: https://www.tradingview.com/
Overall Rating : (3.9 / 5)
Recommended: No. Here is one that will work for you though /// Invest like a hedge fund manager !!!
Economic Downturns do not have to take you out! With legit investment advice, you can thrive when others are barely surviving. Here is how you can go about it!
What is TradingView?
TradingView exists as an online stock picking software that can be used by both beginners as well as active traders. It is also a screener that incorporates very extensive cloud-based charting tools to enable efficient research and to give its users the capability to share and to collaborate with fellow traders. Unfortunately, most of the very large brokerages have not been integrated with TradingView, so one has to place their trades separately on a platform owned by their broker of choice.
TradingView saw the light of day back in June 2012 as a social platform on which active traders could interact with each other. The platform was quite superior since it featured its very own scripting language. The language made it possible for the users of TradingView to customize charts as well as indicators.
This platform is still quite popular amongst active traders and some financial software companies owing to its versatility.
Those who use this platform can various concepts, do research on market fluctuations, check possible chart outcomes, interact with fellow traders, chat, practice how to trade, as well as ask questions, from any of the devices that they own.
How does TradingView work?
This platform offers a wide variety of market information. You can view that information right from the homepage, even before you create a free account. Right at the top of the webpage is a ticker that shows the following currency pairs:
The ticker also shows the following:
- Dow Jones
- S&P 500
On this platform, you can make a search of stocks and filter by the following features:
- Trading Ideas
Below the ticker, you can access the newest stories that have been written by the top authors on the platform. You will also access the following content:
- Market summaries
- Latest stock news
- Economic calendar
- Trending charts
- TradingView social media section
The social media section of TradingView has been established to be one that adds huge educational value.
When anyone signs up for their free account, they are usually granted access to a TradingView community as well as the very basic charting features that can assist them to create stock alerts or even market indicators.
As of now, you can connect TradingView to the following stock brokers:
What are the main features of TradingView?
Here are some of the main features you get to enjoy when you sign up for a TradingView account:
- HTML5 Charts – Depending on what you need, TradingView gives you the capability to create simple charts that are essential in tracking one or even two stocks and to create several dynamic charts that have the capability to track different markets.
- Server-side alerts– You can set up alerts that show up on your desktop or your phone in order to notify you when given conditions go outside of a set criterion. This platform 12 different alert conditions that you can apply to different indicators and drawing tools.
- Broad coverage – depending on the plan that you pick, TradingView gives you the chance to access over 50 worldwide exchanges as well as extended trading hours.
- Active traders’ community– You can view the activities of other active traders, collect ideas, and even collaborate with some of them in similar markets.
- A very extensive knowledge base– TradingView has its drop-down as well as hover-over information pods that are spread out throughout the website. These help you in case you bump into a new concept or item. There is also a wiki page on which you can scrap through details about how the tools work.
- Customized analysis– for the advanced users, TradingView offers them a chance to use a programing language referred to as Pine Script. This language allows its users to come up with their own charts, as well as indicators.
- Trading – with this feature, you can practice how to trade stocks, cryptos, or currencies. You can also create portfolios without having to use real money, in a bid to polish up your skills. After doing this, you can proceed to check if your preferred brokerage has partnered with TradingView so you can begin executing the real trades right away.
TradingView presents you with 4 types of plans. The first one is free but the rest are paid. The billing options for the paid plans are monthly, yearly, and biyearly. Each of the paid plans comes with its one-month free trial (30 days). Here are the packages:
- Pro – $9.95 -$14.95 per month depending on the period of payment.
- Pro+ -$19.95-$29.95 per month depending on the period of payment
- Premium- $39.95-59.95 per month depending on the period of payment.
Is TradingView genuine?
Yes. TradingView is 100% genuine. It has been reviewed on several platforms, and there’s no doubt that it is genuine. It has more than 95 reviews on Trustpilot, with a rating of (3.9/5) stars. More than 54% of the users of this platform think it is a very excellent one. If you are a trader or a newbie, you can always take advantage of the 30-day free trial, or the basic package which is free to decide for yourself whether TradingView is a platform you can rely on or not.
If you are trying to seek for solid information to help you invest, however, you can work with Capitalist Exploits. Capitalist Exploits is tailored to make you successful even when only 25% of the investment outcome predictions are right. The possibilities are endless with Capitalist Exploits. The best thing about it is that you get information that helps you create a diversified portfolio that gives you profits even when others are counting losses due to economic hardships.
Pros and cons
- Very smooth charting capabilities
- An amazing free plan
- A library of community-produced indicators
- Unique scripting language
- The high amount of functionality in the charting package
- Very limited broker support
- Does not avail level 2 data
Thank you for making it to the end of my TradingView Review. If you have any questions or comments about it, then you can leave them in the comments section. Also, have a look at how you can thrive financially in these very challenging economic times.
Best of luck,