What is Atkinsons Bullion? How well is it performing in its niche? Is it one that you can rely on? These are some of the things that we shall be addressing in this review. Much has been said about Atkinsons Bullion in various online platforms but what really is the truth about its existence. If you are interested in finding out the truth then let us get right into it right away:
- What is Atkinsons Bullion?
- Which products does Atkinson Bullion offer?
- How to purchase gold and silver products from this company
- How do Atkinsons Bullions gold and silver product prices compare to the market prices?
- Can you sell back your precious metal products to Atkinsons Bullion and Coins?
- Does Atkinsons Bullion store the gold and silver products that you purchase?
- Does this company offer IRA Services?
- Is this company genuine?
- Pros and Cons
Name of the company: Atkinsons Bullion
Official Website URL: https://atkinsonsbullion.com/
Overall Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Recommended: Yes (If you only want to buy and sell gold and silver)
There are many scammers who will trick you into giving them your hard-earned cash.
They employ high-pressure sales techniques like calling you every day.
To avoid this, please do your own research before you decide what firm to invest with.
You can do this by checking the reviews and ratings independent 3rd party consumer protection agencies give them.
To discover which investment firm consumers rate the highest… who wont bother you with pushy sales calls… and who you can trust to protect and grow your wealth… then take a look at the #1 Recommended Gold & Silver IRA Dealer on our top-5 list (works with ALL major custodians).
With that being said, let´s continue with the review on Atkinsons Bullion!
What is Atkinsons Bullion?
Atkinsons Bullion is a UK-based (Birmingham) family run business that deals with bullions and coins, and offers them at very competitive prices in the market. The owners of this business also claim that they are able to offer all their services with discretion, as well as fully insure all deliveries. The business has been around for more than quarter a century, serving clients and building its client base.
Atkinsons Bullions & Coins made its entry into the retail jewelry business back in the 80s and has continued to grow from that very humble beginning. In 2010, the company launched a business to expand its outreach to a larger client base. At the time of launching, the website had a static pricing system. The company, however, invested in a transactional website in 2013, in a bid to see to it that clients got the most competitive prices in the market at any given time.
Atkinsons Bullions currently serves both UK and international clientele by offering what its owners claim is a safe and secure environment for people from all walks of life to acquire bullions and coins at unbeatable prices.
Which products does Atkinsons Bullion offer?
This company is currently offering gold and silver bullions, coins, and accessories. It offers a wide variety of such precious metal products in their authentic form, upon sourcing them from internationally recognized mints. You can purchase both new and pre-owned gold and silver products from Atkinsons Bullion.
Here are some examples of the products you can expect:
Gold Bullion and coins
- Double Sovereign Gold coins
- Half Sovereign Gold coins
- Full sovereign gold coins
- UK Britannica Gold Coins
You can also access bullion and coins that are sourced from the following mints:
- Australian Mint
- Canadian Mint
- Central China Mint
- Central Mint of China
- China Mint
- US Mint
- Perth Mint
- South African Mint
- The Royal Mint
Silver bars and coins
Some of the silver products you can get include:
- Canadian Maple Silver coins
- UK Britannica Silver coins
- Austrian Philharmonic silver coins
- South African Krugerrand Silver coins
- UK Lunar Sheep Silver coins
- Chinese panda silver coin
How to purchase gold and silver products from this company
You can order the gold and silver products that this company offers by following a 5-step process as outlined below:
- Register your account on this company’s official page.
- Search for and navigate through the list of products listed on the website.
- Add the products that appeal to you, to your cart.
- Choose the delivery location or the point of collection.
- Checkout by paying for the products through debit or credit card, bank transfer, or check.
How do Atkinsons Bullions gold and silver product prices compare to the market prices?
By a fair estimation, this company’s products will cost you an amount that is almost equivalent to other company’s offerings in the market. The prices are usually updated frequently, thus you have to confirm the prices all through the ordering process. The price changes may be negligible but they can account for a significant amount of the final amount of money that you pay.
Can you sell back your precious metal products to Atkinsons Bullion and Coins?
Yes. If you have gold and silver products (including scrap), you can sell them to Atkinsons Bullion. Here is the process that you should follow to achieve this:
- Look for the price of the product that you want to sell on the official website.
- You can contact the support staff at Atkinsons Bullion if you cannot find the price of the product that you want to sell to them.
- Download and fill out the selling form on Atkinson Bullion’s website. Follow up with a call to let them know when they should expect the gold or silver items.
- Send the completed selling form along with your gold and silver to them.
Does Atkinsons Bullion store the gold and silver products that you purchase?
Yes. This company offers on-demand custom storage solutions to its customers. This means that they are not mandated to offer storage solutions to everyone. You have to reach out to the customer support staff and discuss the manner in which your precious metal products will be stored.
Does this company offer IRA Services?
No. This company is currently not offering IRA services. All its efforts are directed towards the buying and selling of precious metal products. Whereas this is something that most customers would be okay with, I know a significant number of people who like to purchase their products from a company that buys and sells precious metals, and also offers IRA services. The choice is all yours, but it is good for you to know that Atkinson Bullion does not offer such services at the moment.
Is this company genuine?
Yes. It has been around for more than a quarter a century and has been growing its client base by the day. The reviews given by consumers on Trust Pilot point to this company being quite reliable. If your main objective is to purchase and sell gold and silver products then you can have a look at what Atkinsons Bullions has to offer. If you, however, want a company that offers gold and silver products, storage, as well as IRA services, then you will have to look elsewhere.
Pros and cons
- Impressive ratings and reviews
- Great customer support
- Lack of a wide variety of reviews on other consumer trust sites.
- No IRA services offered
- You have to request for custom storage solutions if you need such services.
Final words and verdict
Overall rating: (4.3 / 5)
Atkinsons Bulion is definitely a legit form taht has been around for a while, and that has learnt the ins and outs of gold and silver desalign. You can rely on them if you are out to either purchase or sell gold and silver products. If you, however, want to get started with gold and silver investments, you can have a look at my recommmended companies below:
That’s all for today’s review on what Atkinsons Bullion is about. I hope that you got somethign from it and that you will move forward knowing whether or not it is one that you can rely on. Let me know what you think about this firm and how you intend to go about your future gold and silver purchases (or sales).
Eric, investor, and team member on Gold Retired!