Today we look at Brilliant Earth Diamonds for you. What is Brilliant Earth Diamonds? A legit diamond dealer or a scam dealer? Should you buy from the company or look elsewhere? These are some of the questions this review will answer.
Product: Brilliant Earth Diamonds
Owner: Brilliant Earth
Price: depends on your investment
Who is it for: jewelry enthusiasts and diamond investors
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
The diamond and jewelry market is full of scam products. Always do your due diligence before doing any business with any of the sellers.
Okay, with this, let’s continue with the review on Brilliant Earth Diamonds.
What is Brilliant Earth Diamonds About?
Brilliant Earth is the name of the company that was founded in 2005 by Beth Gerstein in partnership with Eric Grossberg. It’s a place where you can buy high-quality diamond and jewelry.
Its physical address is 26 O’Farrell St, 10th Fl, San Francisco, CA 94108. The company boasts of other showroom locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Chicago, Boston, and Washington DC.
How does it Work?
Brilliant Earth has a simple website that’s easy to navigate. You can also visit any of their seven showroom locations in the country, browse your jewelry, and make a purchase. It’s that simple.
The products and services
At Brilliant Earth, you can find:
- Other Jewelry
You can also sell the old jewelry to the company or request an upgrade. In selling recycled diamonds, the company minimizes the diamond and other precious metals that need to be mined.
Does the company have any home delivery services?
Yes, you can get home delivery services if you place an online order.
Do Brilliant Earth Diamonds have GIA certificates?
Yes, the company is GIA certified.
How good is Their Support?
Brilliant Earth Diamond has invested heavily in customer support. First, you can use their live chat feature on their website.
Further, the company offers a phone and e-mail support where you can turn to with all your questions. If not, visit one of the company’s seven showroom locations in the country.
Is Brilliant Earth Diamonds a Scam?
No its not! It’s a legit diamond dealer with real owners and seven physical addresses. Further, the company has been in operation since 2005, it wouldn’t have lasted this long if it were a scam.
Further, let’s look at what reputable and trusted review sites have to say about the company.
Rating: (4 / 5) Click here for details (opens in new window)
Rating: (4.5 / 5) from a total of 640 reviews.
Rating: A+ (4.2 / 5) Click here for details (opens in new window)
The conclusion from these ratings
As you can see, Brilliant Earth Diamonds have a flawless rating from these three trusted sites.
Pros and Cons
Before you make your purchase, it’s essential to compare the pros and cons of a company to get a clear picture. Here, we’ll provide clear points on either side of the spectrum.
- Offers you a socially responsible shopping. Everything that it sells is responsibly sourced from mining through to packaging.
- The company also offers a variety of lab-made diamonds which are eco-friendly and offer a price advantage over the natural diamonds.
- Brilliant Earth Company donates five percent of its profits to help in the environmental and economic rehabilitation of the mining areas in Africa. Such includes opening schools to ensure kids get an education rather than working in the mines.
- The company offers beautiful rings and jewelry that stands out from other companies. If you don’t get the ring you want, you can work with the company designers to create a new one of your own.
- The company allows you a 30 days free return.
- Flexible payment options.
- Lifetime warranty service
- Lifetime diamond upgrade services.
- The company charges more for their diamond than other jewelers.
- A small number of physical stores. If you want to shop in person, you can only do so in seven cities.
Final Words and Verdict
Overall rating: (4 / 5)
Okay, Brilliant Diamonds is a legit company. If you want to buy a diamond and other jewelers, this may be your best company. As always you have the discretion to choose the best company that meets your needs and wants.
My #1 recommended diamond dealer
There are many great diamond dealers out there, I got many of them listed on this website. I suggest you compare them against each other before you make a decision on what company to do business with. Below you can read the review on Asteria Diamonds that are my #1 recommended one:
I hope you found this short review on Brilliant Earth Diamonds to be helpful and that you now have a better understanding of what it is and if it might be a good deal for you. Please, if you have done business with them before then share your experience in the comment section below as it can help others. Also, if you got any questions about this review I will be more than happy to answer them below!
I wish you success!
Founder of: Gold Retired