today we review CoinIRA for you. What is CoinIRA? a Scam or a Legit company that you can feel safe doing business with? Or, are you better of looking on other alternatives instead? Let´s look into that and more!
Name of the Company: Coin IRA
Official Website URL: https://coinira.com/
Overall rating: (4.6 / 5)
In this article, we shall be reviewing Coin IRA to find out if it’s conducting the business it claims to conduct in the right manner and the kind of reaction it has received from people who have relied on its services. In order to do this, we shall be providing answers to the following questions:
- What is Coin IRA?
- How does Coin IRA work?
- Which products and services does this company offer to the clients who work with it?
- What can be said about the genuineness of this company?
- Are there any investment opportunities that you can take up with this company?
- Which are the major advantages and disadvantages that one is bound to face if they decide to work with Coin IRA?
- Are there better alternatives out there?
Upon having the answers to these questions, you will be in a better position to decide whether Coin IRA is a company you can work with and whether you can put a good word out there for them.
What is CoinIRA (coinira.com)?
Coin IRA operates as a subsidiary of Goldco and takes pride in its ability to maintain very high customer service standards as depicted on several consumer trust sites. Coin IRA’s core business is the provision of custodial services for its clients’ bitcoin individual retirement accounts (IRAs). As a custodian of its clients’ bitcoin IRA, Coin IRA ensures that all the transactions related to their IRA accounts are reported to the IRS in the right manner.
The services that this company provides are very essential since it is a requirement by the IRS that all the rules and regulations pertaining to IRA accounts be followed. In addition to that, properly managing an IRA account enables one to maintain the tax benefits that are accorded by the virtue of one having an IRA.
Coin IRA, under the leadership of its CEO Trevor Gerstz, seeks to ensure that all its clients have an easy time with the management of their bitcoin IRAs. Since people who have already chosen to rely on bitcoin as a currency are not usually regulated by any organization, it can get hard for them to account for the money that is in their bitcoin IRA. Coin IRA has a way to help its clients out by ensuring that all of their bitcoin IRA transactions are properly reported and that clients reap maximally from having a cryptocurrency account investment.
How does it work?
The processes and operations at Coin IRA have all been simplified to ensure that clients have an easy time relating to this company. Being a service-based company, Coin IRA seeks to provide value by providing a helping hand to its clients before they open any accounts with them, and even after they open the accounts. Those seeking to establish a business relationship with this company have to undergo the following steps:
- Get a free Bitcoin IRA guide-this guide essentially fills you in on the manner in which investing in cryptocurrency IRAs, and most specifically bitcoins occurs. This guide has been curated in a simplistic manner to enhance understanding, as well as to show you, as a client, why it is essential for you to consider having a bitcoin IRA custodian. You are required to fill out a form that is on Coin IRA’s website’s homepage for you to have it sent to your email.
- Reach out to a Bitcoin Expert –once you have properly understood the manner in which cryptocurrency IRAs function, you can proceed to reach out to a bitcoin expert at Coin IRA. The expert will help you understand what is in stake for you and how you go about rolling over your funds from your regular IRA to the bitcoin IRA.
- Open a CoinIRA- CoinIRA is the name given to the cryptocurrency individual retirement account that one opens with Coin IRA. Upon having a clear understanding of the manner in which your account will be dealt with, you can open a CoinIRA and roll over your funds to this new account. Coin IRA will assist you with this process and will begin its custodial services soon as the rollover process is complete.
Products and services offered?
Coin IRA does not have any special product package that it offers to its clients. Its only offering the provision of custodial services. This means that clients do not have any uniquely named or priced package that they can select from.
As a client, you might see the benefits clearly shown below:
P.S. Learn more about these + other benefits on this page
Is Coin IRA a Scam or is it Legit?
Coin IRA is a genuine company that is serving its clients as it purports to in its website. Its genuineness can be attributed to a number of things. To begin with, this company is a subsidiary of Goldco, which has a 5-star rating on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/goldco.com). If results are anything to go by, then one can automatically know that Coin IRA is out to serve people in the same manner that its parent company is doing.
Coin IRA opened its doors for all clients in 2017 and has been in operation ever since. The company has since then come to be recognized by the Better Business Bureau (https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/woodland-hills/profile/virtual-currency/coinira-1216-724482)as a legit company, with an “A” rating.
There are not many other reviews available on review sites about Coin IRA, but this can possibly be attributed to the short period that it has been in business. If one wants to reach out to Coin IRA, they can do so through the following avenues:
Physical address: 21215 Burbank Boulevard Street 600, Woodland Hills, CA 91367-7091.
Telephone Number: (888) 998-2646
If you are an investor who is seeking to ensure that your retirement years are not characterized by financial struggles, then Coin IRA is a company that you can trust to hold your hand. As much as they only offer custodial services, they ensure that your bitcoin IRA is properly handled and that you do not stand any chance with losses that arise from physical and online theft. Coin IRA actually facilitates the full insurance of your bitcoin IRA. This company does not, therefore, invest your funds in the form of bitcoin, but only provides custodial services that see to it that your investment is safe for you to reap in the future.
Pros and Cons
It is always recommended to compare the positive sides against the negative ones. As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
- It is trustworthy since it is a subsidiary of Goldco, which has a 5-star rating.
- Has an understandable service.
- Provides clients with a Bitcoin guide and access to a Bitcoin expert.
- It does not have substantial reviews on online review platforms.
Do You Own or represent CoinIRA?
If you are a representative, or associate of CoinIRA and have found something not to be correct in this review please, feel free to tell and I will make sure to update the info on this post. The easiest way to do it is in the comment section below or else you got the e-mail on the about page.
Final words and verdict
Overall rating: (4.6 / 5)
Ok, I think that sums up the overall view of CoinIRA pretty good. It is a legit alternative absolutely, however, if it is your best option out there is another story and I would strongly suggest that you look at different alternatives and compare them against each other before you make any decisions.
What I would recommend?
You made a wise decision to read this review and you are a smart person, so I am absolutely sure that you will find the right company that fits your particular needs the best.
There are many different alternatives for a Bitcoin IRA, and it feels like there are coming new ones almost every day, many are good but most are not that good. I have listed many of them on this website, however, the absolute best one I can recommend would have to be Regal Wallet as they are #1 rated online, by its own clients and (more importantly) is the safest way in the world to invest in Bitcoin.
I hope you found this short review of CoinIRA to be helpful and that you now have a better understanding of what it is and if it is for you. Please, if you have used any of their services then share your experience in the comment section below as it can help others. Also, if you got any questions about this review I will be more than happy to answer them below!
I wish you success!
founder of: Goldretired.com
- Minimal costs of the transaction
- Supports offline wallet storage option
- Top-rated company by it´s clients and from independent 3rd party consumer protection agencies
- High-security functionalities
- Many cryptos offered
- IRA Minimum Investment