What is Elitium? Is it one that is genuine or one that you should stay away from? We are about to find out about that in today’s detailed review of Elitium. Hang in there as we discuss the following elements herein:
- What is Elitium?
- Which services and products does Elitium offer?
- Does Elitium support smart contracts?
- What can you expect from the Elitium card?
- Is Elitium Genuine or Is It a Scam?
- Pros and Cons
- Final words and verdict
Official Website URL: https://www.elitium.io/
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Who is it for: Cryptocurrency investors
Recommended: Might be a smart long term investment
What is Elitium?
Elitium can best be perceived as a digital economy app-based ecosystem that is aimed at enabling its users to live a life that is characterized by independence, value as well as growth. This ecosystem is powered by a cryptocurrency known as EUM. The team behind the existence of Elitium is well aware of the fact that currency is moving towards being cashless.
Their objective is to ensure that those who want to migrate to the digital economy have an easy time doing so. Elitium is out to offer the ecosystem of solutions that are bound to reinvent the manner in which people interact with their money by making transactions fast, low-cost, and very secure.
Which services and products does Elitium offer?
As already introduced Elitium offers independence, value, and growth to its customers. This is made possible by presenting them with a way in which they can:
- Stake – customers can use Elitium’s staking platform to receive rewards just for supporting the network. You can then stop staking at any time you want. The best thing is that there any no minimum balance requirements or even lock-ups. Staking can give you rewards of up to 6.5% returns on the amount you stake. Creating a staking account can happen in about 3 simple steps, then you can click a single button to do the staking.
The Elitium staking program is designed to be one that is simple and accessible to everyone. New users do not need to be in possession of any technical knowledge for them to get started with this program. To get started, one needs to:
- Sign up via the Elitium Dashboard.
- Start staking right away by making a EUM deposit
- Stop staking at any time that is convenient.
- Trade – You can also trade EUM against other cryptos, including BTC and ETH, as you seek to earn profits if the market forces favor your production.
- Spend– there are more than 46 million stores in the entire world that the owners of Elitium claim you can purchase goods in using the Elitium card and get cashback rewards every time you make the payment. The thing about having an Elitium card is that it has zero account fees, zero transaction fees, and zero withdrawal fees. The rewards that you earn from staking the EUM tokens can also be used to shop in various stores across the world.
- Invest– If you have always been thinking about becoming a digital investor, then Elitium offers you the chance to be one via their Elitium Capital platform which is essentially a Digital Share Platform. The platform allows you to invest in luxury real estate, as well as other valuable assets.
- Elitium Suite – this is a curated marketplace in which users can look for, browse, and even book the money-can’t-buy experiences, or purchase goods and services from all over the world. The suite forms a collection of a couple of categories across various segments, hence users can find exactly what they are looking for as well as other products and services that might be of value to you.
Does Elitium support smart contracts?
Yes. This platform has technology collaborations with Ethereum, which is well-known for the provision of efficient smart contracts. Smart contracts have a number of advantages, including;
- Enabling near-instant payments
- They have higher scalability
- They offer the capability to process several thousands of transactions per second.
The smart contract technology that is being offered by Ethereum allows Elitium to transfer very major efficiencies in the form of a smooth operational process on its network. Elitium’s claim is that with this, they can keep their efficiency, accuracy, and speed in check, always.
What can you expect from the Elitium card?
The Elitium Card is out to make currency spendable. If you have cryptos in your account and you want to make payments in the form of cryptos, then the Elitium Card allows you to do so without having to convert them to the conventional currencies. Most other crypto cards that you will come across do not cater for this, in that you have to bear the currency conversion costs.
The Crypto World’s First Actual Credit Card
Despite many in our world laying claim to offering a ‘credit’ card, Elitium has just launched the first crypto card with a genuine credit line. The Diamond Card is crypto’s first credit card — and it fills all the gaps left by those other cards:
- Instant credit line of up to US $10,000
- 1% cashback on all spending (EUM, USD, or Gold!)
- Settle repayments using masternode rewards
- No proof of salary, no bank checks
When you get your Diamond Card, you can start spending up to $10,000 with absolutely no fees. And you can do this without first providing a payslip. If you’re an entrepreneur or creative, this is the credit card for you.
Pretty exclusive having a Crypto card with a real diamond, right? Not sure if that is the one I will go for personally, but will without a doubt at least apply for the regular one! This is one of the reasons why EUM stand out and also might have a good future (explode in value) as a coin.
The owners of Elitium present the Elitium Card as a simplified debit card that comes with membership benefits. The benefits it offers include:
- The ability to purchase anything with EUM, the Elitium tokens
- The reception of cashback rewards on all purchases.
- Becoming part of the Elitium community.
You can use the Elitium card to make payments in any store that accepts:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Is Elitium a Scam or Legit and Genuine?
There’s not much that points to Elitium being a scam, but there might be small signs that it is not the most solid platform, yet. On Facebook, for instance (opens in new window), the platform has 3187 followers and that is not really a big nr even if that may probably change to a higher nr over time. However, their Telegram group is more impressive, and there you can also interact with the team behind this coin and ask any question you want to them personal, and that is a good thing.
Another thing I like is the fact that the back-end, once you become a member is very simple and easy to use, and that is another big plus.
Another thing that strenghtens it´s legacy is the ATM card, because that means they mean business and are in this for the long run.
Spotting a crypto scam can be hard, but some few signs can give you the much-needed confidence to either just try out safer bets or to take what is being offered to you in the form of upcoming altcoins that might explode in value later on. I can understand that people think that much of what Elitium is offering feels a bit “overhyped” but then again, their ambition is to be the #1 luxury coin, so there might absolutely be some potential… Time will tell.
Pros and cons
It is always a wise thing to compare the positives against the negatives of something to get a better overall view, right? As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
- Easy account creation and activation
- Strong team
- Pretty big social media activity on Facebook and Telegram
- Profits for staking
- The use of smart contracts
- Still very new on the market
Final Words And Verdict
Verdict: Legit (Might be worth investing a small part of your crypto portfolio into this)
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Elitium’s value proposition is one that would interest a great number of customers, me included. I am going to invest a small part of my portfolio into this coin to start out, and will also apply for the ATM card. One thing that I like a lot with (EUM) is the fact that they going to offer ATM cards, says alot of their ambition and vision. As always you have to make your investment decisions yourself, and it is not always easy to pick winners in the crypto space.
The atm card is impressive, so is the staking opportunity where you can earn 6,5% only by holding your investment.
Please do NOT invest more than you can afford to lose.
There you have it with my review about what Elitium is about. I hope you gained sufficient value from it and that you can now make a decision about whether to use it or not based on the information presented. Feel free to ask any questions about it or to share any facts that you know would sway potential customers’ decisions.
I wish you success,
Eric, investor, and team member on Gold Retired!