What is flyjetoptions.com? How does it compare to the companies it is competing against in its industry? Is it one that you can to and begin using today? Welcome to this review in which I will take you through what JetOptions is all about whether it’s one worth recommending to your close friends and family. Here are some of the main items that we shall look at:
- What is JetOptions.com?
- How does JetOptions.com work?
- Does JetOptions have a Jet Card Membership program?
- What type of aircraft do you have access to as a JetOptions customer?
- Is JetOptions Reliable or Not Reliable?
- Pros and cons
- Final words and verdict
Name of the company: JetOptions
Official Website URL: https://www.flyjetoptions.com/
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
What is flyjetoptions.com?
JetOptions exists as an ARG/US and Wyvern registered private jet charter company that offers services to customers on a global scope. With more than 10 years of experience in this industry, JetOptions’s specialists have accumulated enough knowledge to enable them to determine the most suitable plane for every flight to every client who trusts them enough to reach out to them.
This company promises its customers favorable market pricing, as well as aircraft availability for all types of trips. To ensure that its customers’ needs are meet and that convenience isn’t compromised, JetOptions operates its aircraft 24/7, for 365 days a year. Its offices are located in:
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- New York
Its specialists can quote, acquire or even dispatch private aircraft for the customer’s requested jet charter flights. They can actually do this within 3 hours or less.
The client service levels are, according to the owners of this company, delivered to exceed customers’ expectations. Most of its guests are sophisticated jet travelers, making it impossible for them to leave anything to chance. They usually make use of private and business jet charter for leisure activities and corporate flights to remote landing destinations.
Jet options usually provide them valuable seamless end-to-end transportation solutions, which are packaged as a standard service. This company has already vetted a couple of luxury limousine as well as ground transportation services with their flight charter to and from clients’ origin and destination with maximum attention to detail as well as discretion.
How does flyjetoptions.com work?
JetOptions Private Jets has over the years built a network of safe aircraft. Each aircraft has already been scrutinized by a member of this company’s team. With more than a decade’s experience in the on-demand private jet charter industry, as well as with well-established synergetic relationships with the owners of the aircraft, JetOptions can guarantee access to not only the most reliable and efficient aircraft but also to the most luxurious ones in the industry. travelers have the freedom to pick the exact make and model they’d want to use for their trip.
Does JetOptions have a Jet Card Membership program?
Yes. This company has its Jet card membership program that offers you some impressive features, according to the owners of the company. The jet card membership offered by JetOptions is marketed as a more logical alternative to the fractional jet ownership programs, more so for travelers who need to access destinations that are within North America. You can be assured of guaranteed pricing and availability if you have paid for this program.
The JetOptions Private Jet Card offers you the following benefits:
- Guaranteed rates as well as the availability of aircraft, with no black-out days.
- This isn’t a long-term contract, so your deposit can be refunded.
- You can always pick from one of the many aircrafts sizes without incurring any penalties.
- There’s no need to process payments after every flight you take.
- It offers a simple budgeting option
- It gives you 24/7 access to a Private Aviation Executive.
- You can request a trip through a dedicated personal telephone number.
- Safe trips
- Complimentary ground transportation to and fro the airport
To begin using the Jet Card offered by this company, you are required to:
- Fill out the simple membership agreement, then you sign it.
- Deposit money into the JetOptions Jet Membership account.
- Begin enjoying the services offered.
What type of aircraft do you have access to as a JetOptions customer?
JetOptions avails a wide variety of private jets that customers can pick as they make their way to their destinations. The aircraft fall into the following categories:
Heavy, Large, and Heavy Cabin Jets
- The planes in this category can carry anything between 8 to 18 passengers.
- They have substantial baggage space
- They provide cozy sleeping accommodation
- These ones have an enclosed restroom, fully equipped galley
- There are flight attendants on board for all flights
- Include Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 605.
- The heavy jet hourly charter rates start at close to $5,300.
Super Mid Jets and Super Midsize Cabin Jets
- These ones can ferry 8 to 9 passengers without compromising on the baggage space
- They have sufficient standing and walking room in comparison to the small and midsize cabin jets.
- Include Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Citation Latitude
- The hourly charter rates start from around $4200.00
Mid-Jets and Midsize Cabin Jets
- These can accommodate 6 to 8 passengers
- They include Citation, Legacy, G150, Learjet, and Hawker
- Can fly you to about 5000 general aviation airports
- Do not include a flight attendant
- Hourly rates start from $3,300.00
Light Jets and Small Cabin Jets
- They can accommodate between 6 to 7 passengers
- Modest baggage space
- Suitable for short flights of about 3 hours’ time
- Hourly charter rates start from $2,300
- Include Beechjet 400A, Citation Bravo, Citation CJ2
Very Light Jets
- Can carry up to 4 passengers
- Offer transport to the small community airports in the whole of the USA.
- Are approved for single-pilot operations
- Include Citation Mustang, HondaJet HA-420, Phenom 100
- Are powered by Jet Engines
- Can carry 4 to 7 passengers
- Better fuel efficiency but slower speeds
- Offer more access to small airports with a short runway.
- Hourly rates start at about $1700
- Include Grand Caravan 208, King Air 200, King Air 350
- A good option for a large group of passengers
- Have a range of 6000nm+
- They fly nonstop to almost any corner of the world
- Include Airbus ACJ318, Airbus ACJ319, Boeing Business Jet BBJ
Is JetOptions Reliable or Not Reliable?
JetOptions is in my opinion, a reliable company that delivers the services as promised on its official website. A look at what customers are saying about it in the consumer trust sites proves that this company’s services are reliable. Some Google Reviews prove that clients are happy with what they are getting with this company. Generally, I’d not say much against this company, since it has proven its worth in a competitive industry. I’d, however, recommend that you take a look at alternative offers presented by the other companies in the private jet charter industry, to ensure you get the best deal.
**You might want to have a look at my #1 recommended private jet alternative? – read the full review here!
Pros and cons
- Wide variety of aircraft
- Has a jet membership program
- Travels worldwide (for some aircraft)
- High customer rankings
- Empty leg flights supported
- Pricing faces stiff competition from other companies in this industry.
Final Words and Verdict
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
JetOptions’ offerings are attractive and valuable to those who’d want to travel using the aircraft it offers. Depending on your budget, you can travel using a private jet that has a flight attendant, which can contribute to a better overall experience as you make your way to your destination. I think this company has differentiated its services to an extent that there’s something for almost everyone who intends to travel using private aircraft. If you’d like to sample another company to determine if you’re getting the best offers here, read the review below:
That’s all for my review on what flyjetoptions.com is about. Did you get all the info you were looking for? Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section, and whether you’ll use JetOptions or my recommended alternative to it, for your next flight.
I wish you well,
Eric, Investor and Team Member at Gold Retired!