What is Gold Avenue? What is it out to offer in the market? Is it one that you can rely on or should you keep off from it? We shall find out about that and more in today’s review of this company. Here is the structure that the review shall take:
- What is Gold Avenue?
- How does Gold Avenue work?
- Which products does Gold Avenue sell to its customers?
- How does Gold Avenue offer storage services?
- Does Gold Avenue offer IRA services?
- Is Gold Avenue Genuine or is it a Scam?
- Pros and Cons
- Final words and verdict
Name of the company: Gold Avenue
Official Website URL: https://www.goldavenue.com/
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
What is Gold Avenue?
Gold Avenue exists as the official online retailer of the well-known group, MKS PAMP GROUP. MKS PAMP GROUP is well-recognized in the precious metal industry for the provision of precious-metal related solutions.
The firm boasts of a team of 20 experts who are well-grounded with the delivery of very transparent solutions that are aimed at enabling clients to purchase gold with the much-needed confidence. The team has more than 60 years’ experience in the utilization of innovative approaches to move across the precious metal value chain to serve its customers.
The owners of this company cite that they created this company to get closer to the end clients in a bid to serve them directly from the source of precious metals. In most cases, as you will learn, the minimization of the gap between the source of precious metals and the end-users makes it possible for them to deliver the products and services at significantly lower prices.
How does Gold Avenue work?
If you are seeking to get started with precious metals, here is how you can benefit from Gold Avenue in the following ways:
- Buying precious metals – you can sign up for Gold Avenue in less than 5 minutes and start buying the precious metals that you want.
- Precious metal storage- upon purchasing products from Gold Avenue, you can store them at the company’s storage facility or you can have your order shipped to you.
- Manage the products– you can use your account to access and manage the products that you purchased.
- Resell- Gold Avenue allows those who have stored their products with them to resell their products right from their accounts without them being charged any commissions.
Which products does Gold Avenue sell to its customers?
Currently, you can access and purchase a wide variety of precious metal products in the following categories;
- Gold – you can purchase Gold Avenue’s gold and get free storage in Switzerland. Some examples of the gold products that you can purchase include:
-Roger Federer Gold Coin, 50 gram Fine Gold Bar-PAMP Suisse, 25×1 gram multigram Fine Gold Bar 999.9- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan, Fine Gold Coin 900.00, and many more.
- Silver – this company has silver products that can also be stored in Switzerland right after purchase. Some examples of the products to expect include:
-Roger Federer Silver Coins, 1 Kg Fine Silver Bar 999.0- PAMP Suisse, 250 gram Fine Silver Bar 999.0 – PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna, 1 oz Fine Silver Coin 999.0 Krugerrand BU Mixed Years.
- Platinum– You can also get some platinum products, which include:
-5 Gram Fine Platinum Bar 999.5- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna, 12×1 gram multigram Fine Platinum Bar 999.5- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna.
- Palladium – Gold Avenue stocks palladium products such as 1 gram Fine Palladium Bar 999.5 – PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna, 1 oz Fine Palladium Coin 999.5 – Maple Leaf random year, 100 gram fine palladium bar 999.5 – PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna.
How does Gold Avenue offer storage services?
Gold Avenue offers free storage of the precious metals that one purchase, up to 10kgs, for which there is no commission charged on the buyback. Gold Avenue’s storage vaults are located right in the PAMP refinery, Switzerland. All the products that the customers own are usually physically moved in dedicated and segregated vaults. If you have stored some precious metals from Gold Avenue and you have had them stored for you, you can redeem them in just a single click, at any time of the day. If you want the precious metals to be delivered to you, then Gold Avenue assigns a serial number to the ingots.
There are storage certificates that one can download as proof of ownership of the products that are stored in the vaults. There is usually a daily audit on the metals stored in those vaults just to guarantee the safety of all customers’ assets.
For those who store more than 10kgs of precious metals, then a 0.3% commission of the products stored is charged per year. This payment is usually invoiced on a quarterly basis with the minimum amount being 50 CHF.
Does Gold Avenue offer IRA services?
At the moment, there is no indication of Gold Avenue offering IRA services. It seems like their main services are:
- Selling of precious metals- This company accepts payments that are made using wire transfer, Gold Avenue Pay, and Credit Cards. The accepted currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, as well as CHF.
- Offering storage for the metals purchased by their customers
- Facilitating the resale of the precious metals owned by the same customers (at no extra commission fees).
If you are looking for a precious metals IRA you might want to see this page instead
Is Gold Avenue Genuine or is it a Scam?
So far, everything about Gold Avenue that is presented on the internet points to it being a genuine company. I also would perceive it as one that is genuine. A look at the reviews given by customers on Trustpilot reveals that the company is actually one that is reliable. With a rating of (4.6/5) stars on Trustpilot (opens in a new window), then there is not much to doubt about Gold Avenue’s capability to deliver services effectively. Most of the customers’ reviews point to Gold Avenue’s online platform being one that is easy to use moreso with the registration process and the purchase of products. The customer service team has also been lauded for being quick to attend to the needs of those who have inquiries to make.
Gold Avenue is doing an impressive job at what it is currently offering and I’d not mind recommending it to anyone. I’d, however, suggest that you have a look at what these companies here are offering. You can have the gold make the money for you as an investment in a Gold IRA.
Pros and cons
It is always a good idea to compare the positives against the negatives to get a better overall view of something, right? As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
- Great customer ratings
- Impressive product offering
- Free storage of products up to 10kgs
- Certificates of ownership offered – can be downloaded from one’s account
- Zero commissions on the sale of products still held in the storage vault
- Does not offer IRA services
Final Words and Verdict
Verdict: Legit (Recommended – But It Does Not Offer IRA Services)
Overall Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Gold Avenue’s services are impressive, as can be proved by the great customer ratings and reviews. It is one that I can recommend to anyone who is out to purchase, sell, and store precious metals in a safe and structured environment. If you are looking for a company that offers IRA services, then you can have a look at the alternatives recommended below.
That will be all for my review about what Gold Avenue is about. Is it one that can help you achieve your precious metal ownership objectives? Do you need more suggestions about how to invest in precious metals? Kindly let me know in the comments section and I will get back to you ASAP.
Eric, investor and team member on Gold Retired!