What is GoldPro? Is it a trustworthy one? How does it differentiate itself from its competitors? Is it one that you should be using or not? Let us find out about that and more in today’s full review of this company. Here are the main elements of the review that will help us have a clear understanding of what it is out to achieve in the market:
- What is GoldPro?
- Which products does GoldPro offer?
- Can you sell your precious metal products to GoldPro?
- Does GoldPro offer precious metal IRA services?
- What makes GoldPro the go-to option for its current customers?
- Is GoldPro Genuine or Is it A Scam?
- Pros and Cons
Name of the company: GoldPro
Official Website URL: https://www.goldpro.com/
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
Recommended: Yes ( Its ratings and reviews are, however, not consistent)
What is GoldPro?
GoldPro is a family-owned form whose main objective in the market has been to help people to purchase and sell precious metals without running into unsolvable problems. This company has established its name in the market by upholding two main values, which are honesty and integrity.
In an industry where firms enter and exit the scene within a short time, GoldPro’s resilience throughout the years of existence has proven that it is an extraordinary company whose commitment to delivering top-notch services to clients has remained unshaken. The staff members employed in this company are usually tasked with ensuring that GoldPro stands out and that it exceeds every clients’expectations throughout the time of doing business.
On the company’s official website, they have made it clear that the 8 core values that define their nature of service delivery are:
Has GoldPro managed to deliver on these above promise to its customers? Let us find out in a bit.
Which products does GoldPro offer?
You can purchase precious metals from GoldPro. Currently, the metals you can purchase lie within the following categories:
- Gold – If you prefer gold to other precious metals, you can trust Gold Pro to deliver a wide variety of coins and bars from well-recognized mints. The main examples here include US Gold, Krugerrands, Philharmonics, World Gold, Gold Britannia, Eagles, Australian Gold, Buffalos, Gold Bars assorted weights.
- Silver –You can also purchase your silver from GoldPro. You can for instance get Philharmonics, Silver Britannia, Eagles, Canadian Silver.
- Platinum- GoldPro offers pure platinum products that you can purchase for various uses. The main examples here are Australian platinum and Eagles.
- Palladium – You can get your maple leafs and 1 OZ bars of palladium from GoldPro today.
Can you sell your precious metal products to GoldPro?
Yes. You can sell your gold and silver to GoldPro. Being one of the company’s largest sellers of precious metals in their various forms including bullions, rare coins, as well as numismatics, GoldPro paints the picture of a company that you can trust if you want to sell your precious metals.
All you have to do is to request a quote for the precious metal products that you are offering, then you will be guided through the rest of the process by the customer support staff.
Does GoldPro offer precious metal IRA services?
Yes, it does offer gold IRA services. The main benefits of the precious metal IRAs that it offers are:
- Diversification – this company offers you the chance to diversify your portfolio of investments with more stable assets that help you feel secure about your retirement years.
- Tax efficiency- Precious metal IRAs provide tax benefits that you may not realize if you are investing in other assets.
- Stability- Investing through a gold IRA gives you the much-needed protection against the market’s ups and downs, as the world’s strongest currencies continue to lose value. Such is the security that you need to walk into your retirement years with no fear.
GoldPro offers precious metal IRA services by partnering with New Direction Trust Company. This is a well-known precious metal IRA custodian that has been in business for quite some time now. During the gold IRA account opening process, you will be required to submit various details about yourself at several stages, as shown below:
Sign Up process
-Login credentials – email address & password
-Account set up details
-Details about the interested party
-Your funding options
Finishing the application
-The account fees
– Payment options
What makes Gold Pro the go-to option for its current customers?
Gold Pro has definitely built for itself a good name in the market as we shall see in the next section. Some of the main things that have enabled it to achieve this include custom research, guaranteeing the safety and security during all phases of the transactions and processes, remaining committed to the course, and establishing strong relationships with the customers. Gold Pro’s ability to keep maintain its reputation in the industry has been based on these factors.
Is Gold Pro Genuine or Is it A Scam?
In my opinion, Gold Pro is a genuine company. It operates from its registered office that is located in the following address:
2050N 11th street, Beaumont, TX, 77703.
You can reach out to them through the following channels:
- Email- email@example.com
- Telephone number- 855-423-4653
With such details, you can at least be sure that this company exists and that it is not a scam. What about the nature of its services? There are several customer reviews on consumer trust sites about this company, including TrustPilot. On Trustpilot (opens in new window), Gold Pro has a rating of (4.4/5) stars. More than 90% of its customers perceive it as being an excellent company. From the look of things, most customers are satisfied with Gold Pro because the staff are quite professional and also due to the fact that they take the time to educate those who want to know about the product offerings.
On Better Business Bureau (opens in new window), however, this company has an F rating. This could be mainly as a result of the complaints that the customers have presented in the two years that this company has been in operation. The main complaints here are all about the customers not receiving payment for the precious metals that they ordered.
There are, evidently, some inconsistencies in the delivery of services. I think one can rely on GoldPro, but they need to be very cautious at every step of the transaction, just to ensure that they do not lose their hard-earned money.
Pros and cons
It is always a good idea to compare the positives against the negatives to get a better overall view of something, right? As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
- Responsive to consumer complaints
- Fairly wide variety of precious metal offerings
- Informative and educative
- Fees not revealed upfront on the website
- Poor ratings on BBB
Final Words and Verdict
Overall Ratings: (4 / 5)
GoldPro is a legit company that I think you can rely on if you are out to buy or sell precious metals, or if you are out to open a precious metal IRA. Were it not for the fact that it has inconsistent ratings and reviews on different platforms, I would be very quick to recommend it as the main go-to option. If you are looking for other more reliable alternatives, then you can have a look at what my recommended precious metal dealers and IRA service providers have to offer.
That’s all there is for my review about what GoldPro is about. I hope that you enjoyed it and beyond that gained value from it. If you have any questions or issues that you would like to raise, you can drop them in the comments section and I will get back to you ASAP.
Eric, investor, and team member on Gold Retired!