Today we review Liberty Gold and Silver for you. What is Liberty Gold and Silver LLC? How does it work? Is ita better alternative than it´s top rated peers? This are just a few of many questions we help you answer in this short review! Ok, with that said, let´s look into it!
Company: Liberty Gold and Silver LLC
Owner: Liberty Gold and Silver LLC
Price: Depends on your investment
Who is it for: Precious Metals investors
Overall rating: (3.5 / 5)
Important to mention before we go into more details of this review:
We always strongly recommend to do your research online before you choose a company to invest with. There are so many reviews online of clients being ripped of and scammed. So please investigate thoroughly before you make your decision.
With that being said, let´s continue with the review on Liberty Gold and Silver LLC!
What is Liberty Gold and Silver LLC about?
Liberty Gold and Silver (LG&S) exists as an online precious metal brokerage firm that is dedicated to the provision of quality gold, silver, platinum and palladium at very affordable prices. This company also offers other precious metal products such as rhodium, ruthenium, and iridium and ensures that they have been presented at the best quality possible. This company has a clearly set out objective to serve its customers in the best manner possible.
It, therefore, offers sufficient customer education, which to a great extent enables them to make very informed decisions when they are buying precious metals. Liberty Gold and Silver has a policy that directs them to offer help to every client to enable them to buy the products that are best suited for their type of investment.
Liberty Gold and Silver has its headquarters at Portland, Oregon, from where it coordinates all of its services. Its staff is able to market many denominations of precious metals from well-recognized private and government mints. Clients who make large volume purchases are usually presented to very generous discounts.
Which are the main services that Liberty Gold and Silver LLC offers?
Liberty Gold and Silver has managed to establish its position in the market as a firm that offers a wide variety of services. Other online brokerage firms usually stick to only one service. This makes it a perfect choice for customers who are in need of a variety of precious metal-centered services. As a matter of fact, this company boasts of being the best firm in the whole of North America, in the provision of the services that it provides. The most common ones include:
- Personal consultation through the phone (and making product orders)
- Weekend price locks
- Precious Metals IRA funding
- Private pension plan funding
- Off-shore precious metal storage
- International shipping
- One of the highest-paying affiliate programs
- A program that enables customers to finance the purchase of gold and silver.
- National purchasing of collectibles, jewelry, and bars
Customers can as such benefit from several of these services without having to move from one service provider to another. This, to a great extent, enables them to get a consistent standard of services and products.
Buying Gold & Silver from Liberty Gold and Silver
In order to purchase gold from this company, you are required to follow the following procedure:
1. Contact Liberty Gold and Silver through the number 1.888.751.3330. Press #1 to get in touch with the order desk ( this service is not available on public holidays)
2. A sales representative will pick your call and present you with a market quote for all the products you would like to purchase. You should always confirm the price at which Liberty Gold and Silver locks on your precious metals.
3. Provide your shipping details as directed ( full name, your address, your shipping address, a valid email address, your daytime phone number)
4. Most of the products offered by Liberty Gold and Silver do not have a minimum order price attached to them. There are a few products, however, that the customer service reps will reveal that have a minimum order amount. Also, all orders that are above $10,000 get free shipping insurance. If you purchase products that are less than $10,000 you will have to pay a $20 fee for shipping insurance.
5. Upon specifying all the purchases you want to make, you will receive a confirmation number that will also be used to lock in on the purchase prices of the products.
6. Wire the amount of money specified for your products within 24 hours.
7. Upon the reception of the funds from your bank, Liberty Gold and Silver emails you the confirmation (a written confirmation may also be sent through United States Postal Service).
Selling Gold and Silver to this company
You can sell your precious metals to this company in three easy steps as outlined below:
- Complete the sales form – Liberty Gold and Silver offer a 110% price match so you can eventually walk away satisfied.
- Shipping of the gold and silver – You can then send your UPS-insured precious metals secured in a padded envelope.
- Getting paid – Liberty Gold and Silver pays you within 24 hours of the confirmation of the quote they send to you when they receive your gold and silver.
This company grants you the opportunity to convert your current 401k or IRA into a Gold IRA. It is currently working with GoldStar Trust Company and Entrust Group Precious Metals Center which are the precious metal IRA custodians for all its clients. You can reach out to the support staff in this company to begin the rollover process.
Gold IRA Pricing
This company does not reveal the charges and fees that new and existing clients pay for opening and maintaining a Gold IRA. You should, therefore, call them or email them in order to get a price quote.
Please always make sure that you know exactly what fees are accossiated with your account and how much you will end up paying. There are so many stories of cients being surprised with so-called hidden fees, so please make sure to ask about that, personally, I would recommend more than a handful other gold IRA providers, that can help you out.
Is this company genuine?
Yes. Liberty Gold and Silver is a genuine company that has been in business for 7 years. It is not BBB accredited, but it has an A+ rating (). There are no customer complaints on BBB.
It, however, has a (3.9/5) star rating on Google Reviews.
The comprehensive reviews that have been given all point to the customer service being great. It is not a bad company but they are also definitely not the best out there, so I’d recommend that you have a look at what other companies are offering before settling on this one. Compare different alternatives against eachother and you will find the one that suits the best for you.
Rating A+ (out of 0 reviews) click here for details (opens in new window)
Rating: (3.9 / 5) (out of 20 reviews) click here for details (opens in new window)
Rating: (1 / 5) (out of 1 review) click here for details (opens in new window)
The conclusion from this:
Well, as you can see it got an A+ rating from BBB, from o (yes zero) reviews. Am not sure how that works. Then it got 3,9 from Google reviews, from 20 persons, and then a 1 star from Yelp from one review.
That´s about all the reviews we could find out there, not that many, and also not an impressive overall rating, from the more well-known and trusted independent 3rd party consumer protection agencies out there.
Pros and Cons
I We always recomended, and it might be wise thing to do, is to look at the positive sides as-well as the negative ones to get a better overall view of something, right? As always we point out some obvious points on both sides of the spectrum:
- Affordable price rates
- No minimum orders on most products
- Free shipping on all products above $10,000
- Active and great customer support
- Fees and charges not revealed
- Few customer reviews despite being in business for a considerable amount of time.
Do you Own or Represent Liberty Gold and Silver?
If you are a representative, or associate of Liberty Gold and Silver and have found something not to be correct in this review please, feel free to tell and I will make sure to update the info on this post. The easiest way to do it is in the comment section below or else you got the e-mail on the about page.
Final words and verdict (LG&S)
Overall rating: (3.5 / 5)
This is without a doubt a legit gold investment company and overall it seems like a good company. Decent reviews even if they where very few of them. However, I would first of all recommend that you look on different alternatives and compare them against eachother, you might be surprised how much they differ, in the end it should be about you and what you feel comfortable with, but please do not get to comfortable in picking first best alternaive in front of your nose as that might end up being a huge mistake…
You are a smart person and you made a wise decision to read this review. I am absolutely sure that you will find the right company that suits your particular needs.
It is always important to do your research before picking an investment company to go with, especially if you plan to invest bigger. You can see the ones that got the highest ratings among the 150+ companies we have reviewed on this website through the links below:
I hope you found this review of Liberty Gold and Silver LLC to be helpful and now you should have a better understanding of what it is and if it is a scam or not. If you are a current (or former) client please share your experience below as it can help others to make the best decision for them. Also, if you got any questions about this review I will be more than happy to answer them below!
I wish you success!
Founder of: Gold Retired