What is Liberty Silver? Does it have anything outstanding or unique that a new customer can look forward to? Let us find out about that in today’s review of this company. Here is the structure that the review will take:
- What is Liberty Silver?
- Who is behind the existence of this company?
- What does Liberty Silver offer?
- How to order precious metal products from Liberty Silver
- How to pay for the products that you purchase
- Are Liberty Silver’s prices low?
- Is Liberty Silver AB genuine or is it a Scam?
- Pros and Cons
Name of the company: Liberty Silver
Official Website URL: https://www.libertysilver.se/
Overall Rating: (3.5 / 5)
Recommended: Not Recommended
Thinking about investing in gold and other precious metals? Here are top-5 companies you can trust.
What is Liberty Silver?
Liberty Silver is a precious metal dealer that was established back in 2002 as a family business. It has since then been growing and expanding the scope of its offerings to include more precious metals.
In 2008, Liberty Silver became a limited company and it was since then officially recognized as Liberty Silver AB. At this point, it was in a position to buy and sell the following precious metals:
Who is behind the existence of this company?
The founder of this company is Torgny Persson. He established it as a family business and managed to sustain its operations due to his solid educational background. Torgny has wealth of knowledge in buying and selling precious metals. Besides being an owner and investor in precious metals, he also holds a Masters’s degree in Economics.
Torgny has however deviated from the regular Keynesian teachings that are taught in Economics schools and has been promoting the ownership of precious metals.
Liberty Silver is currently run under the able leadership of their CEO, Mr. Mikael From.
What does Liberty Silver offer?
As already highlighted, Liberty Silver buys and sells gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products in various forms.
The most common forms in which you can access the metals in this platform are:
How to order precious metal products from Liberty Silver
If you are interested in the products that Liberty Silver AB has to offer, you can order any of them by following the steps outlined below:
- Look for the “Buy Gold and Silver” button at the top left side of the official website and click on it.
- Click on the product category of the item that you are looking for, such as “Silver coins”.
- Enter the number of items that you want to purchase in the box labeled “ Quantity”.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Locate the “show shopping cart” button and click on it to view the items in your shopping cart. You can click on that button once more to hide the cart. If you are interested in purchased more items, you can repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Once you are done shopping for the products that you are interested in, click on the “Checkout” button.
- You will see the shipping costs that are going to incur for the order.
- Choose one of the payment methods that are availed. These are presented in a drop-down list, from which you should select the method that you are most comfortable with.
- If you have any special instructions that you want to give to Liberty Silver AB staff, you should enter them in the Message Box.
- You should then provide your email address since the staff at Liberty Silver will need it to reach out to you on the status of your order.
- In this step, you will be required to fill in the delivery address. If you are logged in to your Liberty Silver account, and you had already provided an address, that address will be pre-filled as your delivery address. You can change this address if you want the products to be delivered to a different location.
- You will then see a “general terms” link. Take your time to read through the terms carefully and accept them if you understand them. Note that you cannot proceed to the next step without accepting the terms and conditions.
- You can finally click on the “Confirm” button to complete your order.
Once you have completed the order, Liberty Silver will receive the details in the order system. You are required to use your order number as a reference for payment, so you should take note of it.
How to pay for the products that you purchase
Liberty Silver AB requires that customers make an advance payment. You should pay for the products within one day of placing the order. The preferred option is sending the money to Giro bank.
Liberty Silver’s payment details are:
- Bankgiro: 5474-3083
- Account number: 81695, 974 416 4923 (Swedbank)
- Account number: 6761, 513 368 698 (Handelsbanken)
The price of precious metals usually fluctuates with time, which is the reason why Liberty Silver demands that all payments be made within a day, after making the order. The company should receive your payment within 3 banking days after your order is placed.
Customers are notified that the orders for precious metals are actually binding, so there’s no right of withdrawal. You can however resell the metals back to Liberty Silver if you wish to.
This company also allows people to pay for their products by sending money to the Danish account, whose details are as shown below:
- Reg number: 6004
- Account number: 0002010432
The other method of payment is using your card. Liberty Silver accepts Visa and MasterCard payments, and you can use them at the checkout phase then follow the instructions.
Are Liberty Silver’s prices low?
Yes. This company takes pride in its capability to offer the lowest prices for the precious metal products that they are selling. The Swedish company has actually offered to reward anyone who finds a precious metal outlet that offers lower prices for the products. If you are lucky to find one such outlet, Liberty Silver promises to reward you with 5 pieces of 1g silver ingots.
Is Liberty Silver AB genuine or is it a Scam?
In my opinion, Liberty Silver AB is a genuine company. It has been around since 2002 when it started out as a family business. The company has since then been trying to get the attention of global clientele by offering international shipping.
There are extremely few reviews about this company on the internet. The only reviews I came across are those on Facebook, and from the look of things, the customers do not seem happy. For products such as precious metals, I usually advise that we learn to keep off from those companies that do not have solid customer reviews and ratings, since anyone can be the next disappointed victim.
If you still want to purchase and invest in precious metals, kindly have a look at what these companies have to offer:
Investing in Precious metals can be complicated, but these companies can simplify everything for you!
Pros and cons
- Variety of metals
- low prices
- Credit card payments allowed
- International shipping
- Poor customer ratings
- Very few online reviews (despite being around for long)
Final Words and Verdict
Verdict: Legit (but not recommended)
Overall Rating: (3.5 / 5)
Liberty Silver is a precious metal company that has been around for quite a long time. It has expanded its scope of operations to cater to global clientele but has unfortunately not performed at its best so far. Most of the precious metal dealers you will find have very outstanding customer ratings and solid feedback on consumer trust sites. Liberty Silver barely has anything to show for its performance on the internet, hence I would not recommend it as such.
Investing for retirement? Here are companies that can help you invest with confidence-Invest in Precious Metals like a pro!
That’s all for my review about what Liberty Silver is. I hope that you have an idea about what this company is all about and whether it is one that you can trust based on what it has to offer and its public image. If you have any more questions about it, drop your question in the comments section and I’ll get back to you.
I wish you well,
Eric, Investor and Team Member, Gold Retired!
Leave a Reply