What is NovaJet Aviation Group? How can you benefit from it? Does it deliver what it promises or is it an unreliable company? Welcome to this review of NovaJet Aviation Group that’s meant to help you decide whether you’ll start relying on this company for the services it offers, or you’ll simply stay away from it.
Table of Contents
- What is NovaJet Aviation Group?
- Who are the people behind the existence of this company?
- How does this company work?
- Does NovaJet have a membership program that you can apply to join?
- Which type of aircraft does this company have in its fleet?
- Does NovaJet offer Helicopter Charter Services?
- Is safety and security taken seriously at NovaJet Aviation Group?
- Is NovaJet Aviation Group Reliable or Not Reliable?
- Pros and Cons
Name of the company: NovaJet Aviation Group
Official Website URL: https://www.novajet.com/
Overall Rating: (3.7 / 5)
What is NovaJet Aviation Group?
NovaJet exists as a top-tier private aircraft charter and management firm that’s based in Toronto, Ontario. This firm presents itself as one that’s consistently trying to implement very innovative ways to ensure that that private jet ownership, as well as air travel, is conducted in a manner that is economically and environmentally responsible.
This company is part of the popular Wise Group of Companies, which has its broad portfolio of organizations that are based in different industries, including:
- Real estate management and development
- Venture capital
- Charitable Foundation
Who are the people behind the existence of this company?
NovaJet Aviation Group claims to offer unparalleled services, which to a great extent can be attributed to the excellence of its executive leadership. The main people behind the existence of NovaJet include:
- Phil Babbitt – President and CEO
- Greg Young – Vice President & Director of Operations
- Steven Wise – Chairman
- Robert Brissenden – Vice President Finance
- Chris Sheldrake – Director of Maintenance
- Guy Thomas – Chief Pilot
- Mike Irish – Director of Aircraft Management
- Susie Joseph – Client Services Manager
- Marlin Tafaj – Sales and Marketing Manager
- Peter Anderson – Quality Assurance Manager
- Christopher Folco- Senior Maintenance Manager
- Michael Wise – Director
How does this company work?
This is a full-service organization which as we’ve already seen offers private aircraft management and acquisition services for companies that operate both domestically and internationally. Whether one is traveling for business or for pleasure, NovaJet Aviation Group offers a superior level of inflight services that ensure you get a memorable trip every time you opt for air travel.
This company operates flights from Toronto and other parts of the world. The diverse fleet offers a very wide range of aircraft that can be rented to deliver a satisfying array of all clients’ needs. Its owners claim that it prices its luxury private jets competitively, to facilitate the travel of individual and group clients every month.
Does NovaJet have a membership program that you can apply to join?
NovaJet Aviation Group has a membership program known as Block Charter Program. This program is according to the owners of this company meant to bring freedom and significant savings to NovaJet’s customers.
Frequent flyers are presented with the perks and responsibilities that other luxury private jets offer, without making them commit or take up many responsibilities. If you intend to fly more than 50 or more hours annually, then you can sign up for the Block Charter Program, which guarantees that you’ll access your trips at your preferred rates. This program has the following characteristics:
- Preferential rates are applied across NovaJet’s fleet.
- A very inclusive and simplified cost structure.
- There are no membership, registration, or maintenance fees.
- Customers get to access a broad spectrum of aircraft in different categories.
Which type of aircraft does this company have in its fleet?
NovaJet has a collection of aircraft that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The aircraft have different features that you can find appropriate for your trip. Here are the main aircraft that you can choose from:
- Siroky S-76C+
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX Amphibian
- King Air B200
- Embraer Phenom 100
- Cessna Citation CJ1+
- Cessna Citation M2 (Private)
- Bombardier Learjet 45XR[YKF]
- Cessna Citation VIII
- Hawker 750
- IAI Astra SP[YHZ]
- Gulfstream G150 [YQG]
- Gulfstream G200
- Bombardier Challenger 350[YHZ]
- Dassault Falcon 2000
- Bombardier Challenger 605[10-seat]
- Bombardier Challenger 605[12-seat]
- Dassault Falcon 900B[YHZ]
- Dassault Falcon 900LX[Private]
- Dassault Falcon 900DX[YYT]
- Bombardier Challenger 850
Does NovaJet offer Helicopter Charter Services?
Yes. NovaJet has a unique Helicopter Charter Service that delivers top-notch and unique experiences that cater to everyone onboard. This company’s helicopters have landing privileges at various airports, golf courses, a variety of private estates, and different helipads located in Southern Ontario.
Different companies and individuals are already using this company for their air travel needs. Some of the most outstanding customers include:
- Cottage and Golfing enthusiasts
- Mining, Oil, and Gas exploration companies
- Individual attending ceremonies such as weddings
Is safety and security taken seriously at NovaJet Aviation Group?
Yes. This company claims that safety is its number one priority. Whenever customers fly with NovaJet, they’re assured that they’re in for a safe and seamless flying experience. NovaJets has the following to prove that its safety standards are beyond questioning:
- ARGUS Platinum Rating
- IS-BAO Stage 3 Rating
- Experienced Pilots
Is NovaJet Aviation Group Reliable or Not Reliable?
This Toronto-based company is in my opinion a reliable company that’s out to serve its customers as promised. A close look at its customer reviews reveals that it’s generally one that’s reliable and one that can be used for the services that it provides. With very impressive ratings on a platform such as Facebook, there’s not much to doubt about its efficiency.
I, however, think its fleet is still small, in comparison to other well-established firms, which can guarantee the availability of aircraft for travel to and fro most nations in the world.
Pros and Cons
- It has a membership program
- Empty leg flights
- Reliable and trustworthy – has offices in Toronto
- Helicopter Charter Services offered
- Safety is taken seriously
- Fleet quite small
- Doesn’t accept Bitcoin payments as of now
- Membership program caters to 50 hours annually, instead of the 25 Jet card membership programs hours that most other companies offer
Final words and verdict
Overall Rating: (3.7 / 5)
NovaJet Aviation Group strikes me as a company that’s out to serve diligently. That said, I can still see that it’s yet to surpass the standards set by some of the high flying companies in this industry. Some companies have very vast private aircraft networks that customers can access on short notice. NovaJet is effective, but still has several strides to take in order to achieve the level of effectiveness that the top-rated firms in this industry are presenting.
That’s all for this review on what NovaJet Aviation Group is all about and what it can help you achieve as a traveler. If it’s offering services near you, you can possibly reach out to the customer support staff, or you can have a look at my recommended alternative to it, to see if you’ll be accorded a better deal altogether.
I wish you well,
Eric, Investor and Team Member at Gold Retired!