What is PLAAS Farmers token? What makes it unique? Should you purchase it or not? Hello and welcome to today’s comprehensive review of this outstanding token. Here are the main items that we shall go through in a bid to make you understand what PLAAS is all about:
- What is PLAAS farmers token?
- What is PLAAS?
- The Problems PLAAS is out to solve in the present-day African agriculture setting
- How does PLAAS solve the problems?
- The entities that PLAAS attends to in a bid to create better supply chains for farmers
- Is PLAAS farmers Token Genuine or Is It A Scam?
- Pros and Cons
Name: PLAAS farmers token
Official Website URL: https://www.plaas.io/
Overall Rating: (3.7 / 5)
What is PLAAS farmers token?
PLAAS farmers token is an ERC20 token that is used on a platform known as PLAAS. The token is listed on several exchanges, including EtherFlyer, Uniswap, CoinMarketCap, Indoex Global Exchange, CoinGecko, Etherscan, Coincodex, Blockfolio, nomics, CoinStats, CMC.IO, Coindataflow, and athcoinindex.
What is PLAAS?
PLAAS exists as a platform that makes it possible for a virtual market that empowers African farmers to thrive. Farmers can, on this virtual market seamlessly trade their products at the standard market price. This significantly increases their income earning potential and enables them to access information that helps them improve their crop production activities, in a bid to match up the standards set by farmers in developed nations.
PLAAS is out to revolutionize agriculture in Africa, a continent in which most farmers are still struggling to thrive in this sector. The creators of this platform are doing so by setting up new pillars upon which a fair market can rest on, including:
- Overseeing farm inventory
- Improving the existing agricultural supply chains
- Modernizing existing farm management software (FMS)
- Optimizing AgTech Internet of Things
- Establishing fair pricing systems for products in the market.
- Enabling the transparent oversight and payment of various agricultural subsidies
- Setting up solid and reliable community-supported agriculture structures.
- Enabling convenient mobile remittance for small farmers
- Creating a suitable environment for the incentivizing sustainable practices
This company that owns and operates this platform is managed by a team of qualified experts. Some of the main decision-makers in the managerial team include:
- CEO-Emmanuel Adams
- Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder – Koketso Pelo
- Head of Marketing and co-founder- Anderson Itireleng
- Co founder –Alakanani Itireleng
- Corporate Development – Trevor Musa
- Head of Finance – Kgosi Gaetsewe
- Advisor – Harveen Narulla
- Advisor – Timothy Tim Tayshun
- Strategy Officer – Felix Ugoji
- Head of Research and Development – Kgwadu Modiri
The Problems PLAAS is out to solve in the present-day African agriculture setting
The African Agricultural sector has for years lagged behind, owing to a number of factors, including financial and political constraints. With PLAAS, farmers can join a free market, in which they are not limited by constraints over which they have no control. This platform does this by solving the problems below:
- The lack of transparency in the food supply chains in most countries
- Inefficiencies in the establishment of credit histories and difficulties in the enforcement of contracts in financial institutions
- The adulteration of various agricultural and meat products
- The ridiculous manipulation of products by middlemen and the large corporations in this sector
- The general inaccessibility to high-quality seeds and raw materials
- The general inconsistency in the management of farming records
- The inaccessibility of non-manipulated information by most farmers.
How does PLAAS solve the problems?
PLAAS presents the solutions to the above problems in the following ways:
Tracing and Tracking
This platform makes it possible for the producers and consumers to track and trace the origin of various crop and animal products, and to make use of immutable ledger accounts that show the full details of the products the farmers want to purchase or sell.
The records of the transaction are usually stored on PLAAS’s decentralized smart contract platform, hence making it possible for farmers to access the records of the products they have sold or purchased daily.
This system is built to capture information in real-time using technology such as:
- Animal Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Global Positioning System
The farmers can then utilize this data to make crucial decisions, in a bid to get better produce and better income to that effect.
PLAAS utilizes node validators to inspect and approve the items sold on the platform. In addition to that, the node validators come in handy in the determination and examination of the quality of crops.
The entities that PLAAS attends to in a bid to create better supply chains for farmers
The claim to offer farmers better opportunities at making a higher income through presenting a solution that is based on a more efficient supply chain can be strengthened by having a look at the entities that make up the supply chain. The creators of this platform have the following elements in their new supply chain approach:
- Farmers– these are the producers who can communicate about their products to the rest of the world by a mobile app. He or she can also visit the nearest education or trade center to access a smartphone if they don’t own one.
- Storage – this points to a network of storage and other trusted places in which products can be inspected before being securely stored. Elevators for products such as cereals have to be placed in strategic places all over the country to make access to them significantly easier. The storage facilities also have to be equipped with high-quality labs or certification offices. The quality of the products is determined at this point, and if the product is traceable, they can begin making use of RFID and blockchain technology.
- Buyers – these are the registered organizations that are capable of purchasing agricultural products and getting them from the storage facilities.
- Logistics– This refers to the organizations that should facilitate the delivery of agricultural products if need be.
- The trading platform – this is the virtual place of the trade. Everybody has access to this place.
Is PLAAS farmers Token Genuine or Is It A Scam?
PLAAS Farmers Token is, in my opinion, a genuine token. We have discussed a lot about what PLAAS is out to solve, and it’s easy to see that the token’s relevance in the present-day world can go undisputed. The fact that PLAAS is listed on some major crypto exchanges such as Coinbase also a good reason to have faith in its genuineness.
If you are a crypto trading expert, then you can purchase this token and hold it with the hope that it’s value will increase in the long run. Else, you can have a look at how the best investors in the field are planning to make their money in this decade:
Pros and Cons
- PLAAS’s existence should solve real problems in the agriculture sector
- The token’s value has room to significantly increase
- Relatively small volumes traded per day
- Still very new to the industry in comparison to the larger market cap cryptos
Final Words and Verdict
Overall Rating: (3.7 / 5)
PLAAS farmers token’s popularity isn’t as great as that of other tokens in the industry such as BTC, ETH, and LTC. That said, however, the token has the capacity to grow over the years and help farmers s0lve a host of problems that have limited them from earning their rightful income. Such value-addition to society may eventually lead to an increase in the overall value of the token. I can’t say I’m much of an investments expert so my two cents on the position of this token should be taken with a grain of salt. You can, however, have a look at what investors in the agriculture sector are planning to do about making money in this new decade.
Recommended Investment Alternative | Research-backed investment approaches to making money in the agriculture sector
There you have it with this article on what PLAAS farmers token is all about. Hopefully, you gained some value from it, and you now have a clear understanding of why it exists in the first place. Do not forget to have a look at my recommended investment alternative resource as well – you could end up getting a new source of wealth.
I wish you well,
Eric, Investor and Team Member at Gold Retired!