What is Quest Trust Company? Can you rely on its staff members to offer the services they have promised? Such are the questions that are borne by most investors as they seek help from this company. In this review, I will be offering answers to these questions, by analyzing the following elements about Quest Trust Company:
– What it is about
– The IRAs this company offers
– The fees charged on various IRAs
– Whether it is genuine
– Its main pros and cons
Name of Company: Quest Trust Company
Owner: Quest Trust Company
Overall Rating: (3.9 / 5)
Important to mention before we go into more details of this review:
We always strongly recommend doing your own research online before you choose a company to invest with. There are so many reviews online of clients being ripped off and scammed. So please investigate thoroughly before you make your decision.
==> See our #1 Recommended Precious Metals IRA provider on this page <==
With that being said, let´s continue with the review on Quest Trust Capital!
What is Quest Trust Company?
Quest Trust Company exists as a firm that administers IRAs (Individual Retirement Account Services) to investors who rely on alternative investments to grow their retirement investment portfolios. All those who would like to invest the assets listed below can, therefore, work with this company:
– Real estate
– Promissory Notes
– Natural gas
– Private placements.
– General Investments
This company offers extensive client education in a bid to ensure that every person who seeks the services it offers does not invest in assets they are not well informed about. There are weekly classes, workshops as well as seminars that are organized for all clients on both online platforms as well as physical locations. These workshops are usually a great opportunity for investors to network.
The IRAS Offered
Quest Trust Company offers a variety of Self-Directed IRAs that have the following overall advantages to investors:
– An investor is allowed to invest in the assets that they are well informed about.
– These IRAs are free from a couple of restrictions that are common in the traditional brokerage IRAs.
– An investor has the option to choose from a broader spectrum of investment assets,
This company offers the following SDIRAs:
1. Traditional IRAs These SDIRAS offer the following benefits:
– $6000 contribution limit ($1000 catch-up contribution for those aged above 50)
– You can make tax-deductible contributions
– There are no income limits for those who wish to participate.
– Your money can grow tax-deferred until you get to the retirement age for the distributions to be taken
2. Roth SDIRAS The following benefits are presented by these SDIRAS:
-The contribution limit is $6000 (there is a $1000 catch up fee for those aged 50+).
– The qualified withdrawals are tax-free owing to the fact that the investor paid taxes on their contributions
-One can still make contributions to their SDIRA even when their age is above 70.5 years. – They do not have Required Minimum Distributions ( RMD).
3. SEP IRAs
They have the listed benefits:
-They allow employers to contribute based on the set compensation plan.
– They follow the same rules as traditional IRAS.
– They offer elevated contribution limits for the self-employed investors as well as small business owners.
4. SIMPLE IRA The advantages offered include:
– An employer can match up to 3% of the compensation. They can also match up to 2% non-elective.
– The contributions grow tax-deferred.
-They offer elevated contribution limits for self-employed investors and small business owners.
The other accounts offered by Quest Trust Company include:
1. Health Savings accounts
-The contribution limit for a single person is $3500
– The contribution limit for a family is $7000
-There is a $1000 catch-up for those who are aged above 55
-It can be used for all medical expenses that are allowed under insurance policies.
– This is not a use it or lose it account
-The contributions made towards these accounts are tax-deductible, and they are tax-free for every qualified distribution.
2. Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
– The contribution limit is $2000 per child on an annual basis.
– Offers tax-free distributions for qualified expenses such as tuition and fees, schooling supplies, student rooms, and uniforms.
– They can be used to cater to elementary and secondary expenses.
3. Individual or Solo 401(k)
– The contribution limits for a 2019 account is $19,000
– There is a $6000 catch up for those aged 50+
-It is for business owners who do not have employees.
Are you interested in Gold & Silver in your IRA?
In that case, this company is our #1 recommendation
The fees and charges in Quest Trust Company
There are several categories of fees that every investor can expect when they open an account and invest through Quest Trust Company. They include:
1. Annual Administration Fees
Option 1: You can choose to pay $295 per asset per year.
Option 2: You can per a fee based on the total value of your account. The fees schedule is as outlined below :
– $0-$4999.99- You pay $24.75 per quarter
– $5000-$9,999- You pay $34.75 per quarter
– $10,000- $14,999.99- You pay $48.75 per quarter
– $15000- $29,999.99- You pay $62.50 per quarter
– $30,000 – $44,999.99-You pay $81.25 per quarter
– $45,000- $59,999.99- You pay $93.75 per quarter
– $60,000-$89,999- You pay $112.50 per quarter
– $90,000-$124,999.99-You pay $131.25 per quarter
– $125,000- $249,999.99- You pay $162.50 per quarter
– $250,000- $499,999.99- You pay $193.75 per quarter
– $500,000 -$749,999.99- You pay $375.00 per quarter
– $750,000 and above- You pay $462.50
Option 3: The Gold Family Service – You pay $2400 (an annual flat service that caters to all fees except wire, overnight fees as well as FMV research).
2. Transaction Fees
Quest Trust Company charges the following fees for each of the services listed below:
– Account Opening Fee- $100
– Asset purchase, sales, and re-registration -$125
– Trust Check-$5
– Wire Transfer-$30
– Bank Checks/Cashier’s Check- $10
– Account Termination- $150
– Overnight mail – $35
– Stop payment request- $30
– Fair Market Value Research- $50
– Special services for complex transactions – $150 per hour
Important to mention here:
Please always make sure that you know what exact fees are associated and what everything will cost you in the end, as there are so many reports online of clients being “surprised” with so-called hidden fees they had no idea about.
Is Quest Trust Company a Scam or Legit and Genuine?
So, is Quest Trust Company a Scam? No, it is legit genuine. This company has been in existence since 2003 and has been providing its services to clients since then. It has more than 16,000 clients who have all along been showing satisfaction with the service offerings. This company has its corporate headquarter in Houston, Texas. The executive team in this company offers its services from these offices. The top leaders in Quest Trust Company are:
– H. Quincy Long- Chief Executive Officer
– Nathan Long –President
– Forrest Clark – Vice President of Special Services
– Beatriz Adkins – Senior Vice President
– Nate Hare –Executive Vice President
– Ingrid Chavez-Marketing Officer
– Anne Marie Hollonds- Marketing Officer
– Jonathan Tran- Information Technology and Security Officer
– Thi Valdez- Compliance Officer.
These are all qualified people who have held prestigious positions in reputable companies and are very well educated, hence are capable of delivering their promises to clients.
This company also has the following ratings on social platforms:
– Facebook [4.8]
– Glassdoor (3.3 / 5)
– Google reviews (3.8 / 5)
The conclusion from this
Well, as you clearly can see above their ratings are pretty good, slightly above average I would say. However, it is important to mention here, so you keep in mind that there are similar companies out there with almost flawless ratings, with thousands of reviews.
Pros and Cons
It might be wise to compare the positive sides against the negative ones to get a better overall view of something, right? As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
– They offer a variety of IRAs.
– The investors have the power to rebalance the assets in their portfolios (they are SDIRAs)
– Client education is taken seriously
– Trustworthy and genuine
– They have many events that present the opportunity for their clients to the network.
– Minimum deposit fees for various IRAS
Do You Own or represent Quest Trust Company?
If you are a representative, or associate of Quest Trust Company and have found something not to be correct in this review please, feel free to tell us and I will make sure to update the info on this post. The easiest way to do it is in the comment section below or simply by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Final words and verdict
Overall rating: (4.3 / 5)
Ok, I think that sums up the overall view of Quest Trust Company pretty good. It is a legit service for sure, however, if it is the right one for you or not is something you have to decide yourself. It is always a wise thing to educate yourself as much as possible in the areas you are interested in. It might be a good thing for you, however, make sure to get your info from more than one source.
You made a wise decision to read this review and you are a smart person so I am absolutely sure that you will find the right company to do business with that suits your particular needs the most.
What I would recommend?
There are many great investment services out there. We have many Gold Mining investment opportunities and services, coin dealers, IRA service providers, and financial services in general listed on this website, mostly for precious metals and Bitcoin but also for other alternative investments.
You can find the best from 2 worlds that we can recommend below:
I hope you found this short review of Quest Trust Company to be helpful and that you now have a better understanding of what it is and the level of complaints it has received from other reviews online. Please, if you have used any of their services then share your experience in the comment section below as it can help others! Also, if you got any questions about this review I will be more than happy to answer them below!
I wish you success!
founder of: Goldretired.com