What is Toronto Gold Bullion? How much do you know about this company? In today’s review, we shall be looking at Toronto Gold Bullion, mainly to see if it is a company that you can rely on to achieve your money-making objectives as an investor. Here are some questions that we shall answer in this review:
- What is Toronto Gold Bullion?
- How does it work?
- Can you sell your precious metals to this company?
- Which precious metal products does it stock?
- Payment options allowed?
- Is it genuine?
- What are its pros and cons?
Name of company: Toronto Gold Bullion
Official Website URL: https://torontogoldbullion.com/
User Rating: (3 / 5)
What is Toronto Gold Bullion about?
Toronto Gold Bullion is a company that was founded back in 2011, to present quality precious metal products in the market. Right from the word go, Toronto Gold Bullion took it upon itself to offer friendly and personalized services. This way, it claims that it built a good reputation in the market, as a company that puts its customers first.
When Toronto Gold Bullion was founded, it had a limited supply of precious metal products. It claims that its clients were, however, very happy to shop with them due to the friendly services offered. This created the opportunity for Toronto God Bullion to present an even wider variety of precious metals, after having earned the trust of its customers.
Currently, you can get more than 1000 products from this company. Its inventory consists of very popular bars, rounds, and coins sourced from reliable wholesale suppliers and producers all over the world. The company also stocks some unique and in-demand products that most bullion dealers do not have. In an effort to make all clients happy, Toronto Gold Bullion stocks the finest gold, silver, and platinum products.
How does Toronto Gold Bullion work?
This company has a functional e-commerce platform that you can use to purchase precious metal products for retirement investment purposes. When you visit this company’s official website, you will find the precious metal products displayed there. For every product, you can view the very crucial details, including:
- The weight of the precious metal
- Name of the product
- Price of the product
- The lowest price you can pay for the product by volume.
- Whether the product is in stock or not.
The e-commerce platform offered by Toronto Gold Bullion is quite effective, and you can easily navigate it to shop for the products that you want. All you need to do is to ensure that the product is in stock, then you can proceed to purchase it. When the reception of the payment has been confirmed, your product will be sent to you via fast ship.
Can you sell your precious metals to this company?
If you have gold coins and bars, silver, and platinum products that you want to cash out, then you can bank on Toronto Gold Bullion to get the best prices in the market. This company allows its customers to liquidate their bullion quickly and easily. It, however, has set the following standards for the products that it buys:
- Gold coins and bars – 99.9% pure
- Silver coins and bars -99.9% pure
- Platinum coins and bars- 99.9% pure
The product stocked by Toronto Gold Bullion
You can purchase a wide variety of gold, silver, and platinum products from Toronto Gold Bullion. The products that you can find in their store or e-commerce platform fall into the following categories:
-Gold bars – 1-kilo gold bars, 10 oz bars, 5 oz bars, etc
-Gold coins-1 oz gold coins, ½ oz gold coins, etc
-Numismatic –Royal Canadian Mint, New Zealand Mint, Perth Mint Numismatics
-Silver bars- 1000 oz bars, 100 oz bars, etc.
-Silver coins -1 kilo silver coins, 10 oz silver coins, etc
-Silver rounds-2 oz rounds, 1 oz rounds, ½ oz rounds, etc.
This company accepts payment made through:
- UnionPay- With this methods, there is a 5 business days hold period for all the in-store payments.
- Cash –You have the option of making the payments in cash when at the store. If you want to make your orders online then visit the store to pay in cash, then you must complete the process on the same day.
- Debit- You can use a debit card to make your payments at the store. In-store debit payments do not have a hold period.
- Interac Online Debit- This is a safe way to pay for your products when shopping for the products through the online platform. This method has a clearing time of about 2-4 business days.
- Email Money Transfer (Interac e-Transfer) – You can send one or multiple payments via EMT. As a new client, you may have to wait for the 10 business days clearance period to pass.
- Wire Transfer – You will find this method quite useful if you are making a large order. If you pay through this method Toronto Gold Bullion usually gives you a coupon for future discounts.
The other payment options allowed by this company include Regular checks, certified checks, bank drafts, and money orders.
Toronto Gold Bullion also allows you to make your payment through a direct deposit. They, however, advise that you refrain from using this method, due to the 90 day-hold period that may come with this mode of payment.
Is Toronto Gold Bullion genuine?
Yes. This company is 100% genuine. It has been around since 2011. Some of the main consumer trust sites in which this company has been rated include:
- Trust Pilot – (3.7 / 5)
- Yelp – (2 / 5)
- Facebook – (3.5 / 5)
- Better Business Bureau (2 / 5)
What do the customers say about this company? Unfortunately, most of the consumer reviews point to this company being very unreliable. The reviews on BBB show that several consumers received failed to receive the products that they ordered. This company actually has an F-rating for failing to uphold professionalism.
My advice would be that you stay away from Toronto Gold Bullion. Instead of exposing yourself to situations in which you can lose your money to such unreliable suppliers of precious metal products, you can have a look at other investment alternatives.
Pros and Cons
- Many payment methods allowed
- Wide variety of precious metal products
- Products are sourced from many mints all over the world
- Poor customer service
- Failure to respond to customer complaints
- A bad reputation on consumer trust sites
I hope you enjoyed my review about what Toronto Gold Bullion is. If you have any comments or remarks about it, feel free to drop them in the comments section. Do not forget to have a look at the alternative approaches that you can use to invest in gold, to guarantee your retirement income.
Leave a Reply