What is VBCE? What does it have to offer in the current day economy? These are just but some of the questions that we shall be looking at in today’s review. VBCE, which is known as Vancouver Bullion and Currency Exchange in full, is quite popular in Canada, and we shall be unraveling the elements about it that will help you decide whether this is a company that you can do business with or not. Here are the key things we shall address
- What is VBCE about?
- How does it work?
- How does VBCE send your purchased currency to you?
- Does VBCE sell and buy precious metals?
- Is Vancouver Bullion and Coin Exchange genuine?
- Pros and Cons
Name: Vancouver Bullion and Currency Exchange
Official Website URL: https://www.vbce.ca/
User Rating: (4 / 5)
What is VBCE about?
Vancouver Bullion and Currency Exchange (VBCE) is a popular private foreign exchange firm that is based in Western Canada. It has been in business since 1989 and has for more than 3 decades handled more than $3 billion in transactions on a yearly basis. VBCE has partnered with some of the top commercial banks in Canada in a bid to deliver professional services to the tens of thousands of clients who are distributed all over the world.
The favorable and competitive exchange rates that VBCE offers are in most cases better than those that other foreign exchange providers offer. This company is actually renowned for saving its customers millions of dollars every year by providing them with the best rates in the market.
This company takes pride in being one of the first and oldest privately held companies in Canada that specialize in the provision of foreign exchange and payment services. VBCE opened shop in 1989 with only 5 employees but has gradually grown into a large firm that is now in 3 locations in Canada. It is currently one of Great Vancouver’s most trusted and reliable source of foreign exchange.
How does VBCE work?
VBCE has outlined a very simple transaction process that those who are interested in the services it offers can rely on to get started. After signing up for The online services, a representative at VBCE will contact you so that you can be given all the details about the application. You will be notified upon the completion of the set-up, usually about 2 days after the application, then you can start transacting. Here is how you can go about the transaction process:
- Choose the currency account you intend to transfer from as well as the currency account you want to transfer to.
- Enter the amount you intend to transact/ exchange. You will receive a quote with the current exchange rates.
- Click accept and you are good to go. You will then transfer funds to VBCE through the method is pre-approved, and then VBCE will transfer the currency you purchased.
How does VBCE send your purchased currency to you?
You can receive the currency you purchased from VBCE through any of the following ways:
- Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT)
You can receive the currency you bought from VBCE at absolutely no service charge. This money will be sent to a USD or CAD account registered in any Canadian financial institution. The transfer can take up to 2 business to be effected.
- Automated Clearing House – This is a type of electronic transfer in which the currency a client has purchased is sent to a clearinghouse so that it can be batched and delivered to their bank account, as opposed to it being sent directly to their bank account. Such transfers take 24 to 48 hours and is quite inexpensive. Note that this payment method can only be used to transfer the purchased currency to a bank in the United States (in USD).
- International Transfers (SWIFT)- This method is commonly known as referred to as wire transfer, and can be used to transfer a wide variety of currencies to all corners of the world.
Does VBCE sell and buy precious metals?
In case you were wondering why the word Bullion is included in VBCE, then I can confirm that indeed this company also deals in precious metals. VBCE is one of the largest physical bullion dealers in Canada. It buys and sells physical gold, silver, and platinum bullion. This is definitely good news for you if you are searching for investment options.
Note that this company does not sell bullion certificates, only the physical product. it updates the prices of the bullion by the minute, so you can get the fairest deal when you rely on their services.
Some of the most common precious metal products that VBCE sells and buys include:
- Gold bars (different weights)
- Gold maple leaf
- Canadian Gold Maple
- Canadian Gold Maplegram25
- Gold Bar PAMP Lunar Rat
- Chinese Gold Panda, and many others
Does VBCE provide precious metals storage?
No. This company does not provide storage services for precious metals, which is quite unusual since most other companies that are in precious metal sales and purchase business offer these services. Surprisingly, it does not also offer shipping services. If you want the precious metal products shipped to you, then you will have to liaise with VBCE’s sister company Border Gold.
Is Vancouver Bullion and Coin Exchange genuine?
Yes. Vancouver Bullion and Coin Exchange is 100% genuine and serving a wide range of clients currently. It has managed to build solid partnerships with companies in the following sectors:
- Auto Exporters
- Lumber Exporters
- Resource Venture Companies
- Hospitality and Tourism firms
- International Language Schools and Student Agencies
- Real Estate Agents
- Financial Institutions
Various clients in all the above sectors have given their reviews about VBCE in consumer review sites, and most of them point to this company being very reliable.
On TrustPilot, for instance, this company has a (4.5/5) star rating, which is quite excellent. You can tell from the customers’ remarks that this company is very keen on customer service. Most of the people who have reviewed this company are loyal return customers.
With a rating of (4/5) stars on Yelp, it is hard to dispute that this company is doing its job well.
Pros and cons
- Reliable and professional
- Offers various modes to receive the currency you purchased
- Buys and sells precious metals
- Has been in business for about 3 decades
- Has physical business locations
- Does not offer storage and shipping
- Limited variety of precious metal products is offered
That is all you have to learn about what VBCE is. I hope that you enjoyed this review and that you found something about this company that will be beneficial to you. If you are an investor or a potential investor, you should definitely look at the ways in which you can make an income by investing in Gold.