What is William Youngerman, Inc.? In today’s review, we shall look at yet another company that I believe will be of interest to you as an investor. Its offerings may or not fit into your current wants list, but good thing is that I will also present some alternatives to it so that you can establish a way to grow your wealth. If this sounds interesting to you, stick with me to the end of this comprehensive review.
Name of the company: William Youngerman, Inc.
Official Website URL: https://www.williamyoungerman.com/
Overall Rating: (4.1 / 5)
Important to mention before we go into more details of this review:
We always strongly recommend doing your research online before you choose a company to invest with. There are so many reviews online of clients being ripped off and scammed. The most common way people get scammed is through so-called “hidden fees” so please investigate thoroughly before you make your decision.
==> Visit this page and see the top-5 gold IRA companies we have given the highest rating <==
With that being said, let´s continue with the review on William Youngerman, Inc.!
Table of Contents
- What is William Youngerman, Inc.?
- The Service offered
- How does William Youngerman, Inc. (WYI) Work? (How to Get Started)
- Does William Youngerman, Inc. offer IRA services?
- How can you open a Precious Metal IRA with William Youngerman, Inc?
- Payment methods accepted when paying for precious metals
- Does William Youngerman Inc. have minimums for purchase?
- Does William Youngerman Inc. buy precious metals from individual sellers?
- Is William Youngerman, Inc. Genuine or Is It a Scam?
- Pros and Cons
What is William Youngerman, Inc.?
William Youngerman is a company that buys and sells rare precious metal coins and bullion in Boca Raton and its environs in South Florida. This company offers a huge variety of rare graded U.S. and world coins along with currencies that make it a sought-after firm for collectors and investors.
The company’s operations are overseen from Boca Raton, where customers can pay them a visit to purchase or sell their collection of precious metals or coins. Its dealership services also go beyond the national borders, in the way it serves international customers through the official website. All of the products that customers order are usually prepared for delivery right away, allowing them to take possession of their assets any time after making their payment.
The Service offered
Customers can as of now benefit from the following services from William Youngerman Inc. :
- Coin dealership – the years of experience possessed by the staff in this company makes them a suitable option, in terms of helping you select the most suitable rare coins for your investment needs.
- Competitive buying –regardless of whether you have a million-dollar collection, a simple collection of inexpensive coins, jewelry, or even estate gold, you can turn to William Youngerman Inc. where customers are promised the very best prices.
- Market Insights – this company has positioned itself as a reliable source of information to customers who would like to know which coins have the potential to perform well in the market in the future. As a customer, you can turn to this company for advice on how the coins you intend on purchasing or selling are expected to perform in the future.
- Authentication services – If you’re not sure if your coin collection is authentic or fake, you can rely on William Youngerman’s authentication services to determine the worth of what you’re about to sell.
- Auction consulting –William Youngerman’s staff members can represent you at auctions in which there are hard to access coins or collections.
- Free appraisals – determining the price of your collection is done free of charge at William Youngerman Inc. If you’re not sure what your coin collection is worth, then William Yongerman, Inc. presents itself as an option worth considering.
How does William Youngerman, Inc. (WYI) Work? (How to Get Started)
Getting started with this company isn’t complicated. In fact, all you have to do is contact them using any of the communication options listed on the official website to book an appointment so that you can visit them in Boca Raton. If you are not able to visit their physical store, you can simply request to get served via mail or any other shipping service. Depending on whether you’re purchasing or selling precious metals or coins, you can talk to the support staff to make arrangements on how the products will be shipped to you, or how you’ll ship your collection to WYI.
In addition to that, you can use the online platform (official website) to reserve the products you’re interested in. Unlike other companies in which there’s a defined ecommerce process, William Youngerman, Inc. only has a reservation system in which you provide your name, email address, and an accompanying message, to reserve precious metals that interest you. The support staff will then get back to you on the availability of the products.
Note that this company is open to buying or selling the following products:
- World gold coins
- High quality and rare coins
- S. gold coins
- Gold and Silver Bullion
- Estate gold jewelry
- Luxury Watches
- Sterling silver platters as well as silverware
- Diamond jewelry
- National, Obsolete & Type Note Currencies
Does William Youngerman, Inc. offer IRA services?
No. Unfortunately, there’s no evidence that WYI offers IRA services of any kind. Its services are only suited for invested who simply want to purchase or sell the products we have discussed in the above section. If you’re out to invest in precious metal through an IRA, then you’ll need to look elsewhere. Different companies have different offerings, so I’m sure you’ll find something suitable to help you achieve your financial goals.
Important: Please make sure that you know exactly what fees are associated before you sign anything, I have seen so many reports online of people getting surprised with so-called hidden fees that they had no idea about until it was too late. Transparency is what you want to look for in this industry.
**My #1 recommended gold & silver IRA company is 100% transparent + they got a few other benefits you might want to have a look at if you are interested in a new IRA, see this page
Can you open a Precious Metal IRA with William Youngerman, Inc?
In as far as I can tell, it’s not possible to open an IRA with this company. You will, therefore, therefore have to check what other firms in the industry are offering and follow the steps outlined to open your precious metal IRA.
See my #1 recommended gold & silver IRA solution on this page
Payment methods accepted when paying for precious metals
This company accepts different types of payments for domestic and international customers. All domestic customers can pay for their products in the form of:
- Bank cashier’s check
- Wire transfer
- Money order – for immediate shipment
- Personal and business checks (you have to allow the bank about 5 days to do clearance so that shipment can take place).
International order payments are usually presented in the form of:
- Bank drafts
- Bank wire transfers
Does William Youngerman Inc. have minimums for purchase?
There’s no evidence as to whether William Youngerman has set minimums for purchase requirements. At the time you’re making your reservation, however, you can request to know if the minimums for purchase requirement applies to the products you’re buying.
Does William Youngerman Inc. buy precious metals from individual sellers?
Yes! This company purchases a wide variety of precious metal products, as we’ve already seen. Provided that whichever product you have meets their required purity and quality standards, then you’re highly likely to cash it out for a competitive price.
Is William Youngerman, Inc. Genuine or Is It a Scam?
This company is a genuine one, in my own opinion. For starters, it is a member of several professional bodies in the precious metal and coin dealership industry, including:
- Industry Council for Tangible Assets
- American Numismatic Association
- Florida United Numismatists
- Professional Numismatic Guild
William Youngerman, Inc. has been operational since 1967 when Bill Youngerman realized his dream of creating a coin dealership. Having survived for such a long time, I believe you can agree with me that this company is one of the genuine ones that have played by the rules to avoid getting shut down by the authorities. Besides, customers on Yelp have given it excellent ratings, which are a reflection of the nature of its services.
**Have a look at how these top-rated alternatives to William Youngerman, Inc. that offers precious metals are matching up
Pros and Cons
- Excellent customer ratings
- Buys and sells a wide variety of products
- Member of several professional bodies in this industry
- No IRA services offered
Do You Own or represent William Youngerman, Inc.?
If you are a representative, or associate of William Youngerman, Inc. and have found something not to be correct in this review please, feel free to tell us and I will make sure to update the info on this post. The easiest way to do it is in the comment section below or simply by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Overall Rating: [ usr 4.1]
William Youngerman, Inc has survived for more than 5 decades so far, which implies that its genuineness can barely be put into question. If you need to only purchase and sell any of the products listed on its official website, you can go ahead and reserve them, or you can pay them a visit at Boca Raton. If you, however, want to get started with long-term precious metal investments through precious metal IRAs, you can turn to the recommended options below:
See Gold Retired´s Top-5 Rated List of Gold & Silver IRA Companies
That will be all for this review on what William Youngerman, Inc. is about. With the information presented, I hope you can now decide as to whether you’ll turn to this company for what it offers, or you’ll turn to the recommended alternatives. Let me know what you have in mind with regards to investing in precious metals for long-term gains.
I wish you well,
Eric, Investor and Team Member at Gold Retired!
Leave a Reply